When will 343 wake up?

You know 343 you may want to start caring about your community says because they’re what makes you money. Halo 3 4months after release had 400,000k people on during this time, halo is at 60k. You guys are pushing too far away from the roots. A few of my friends have been playing halo 3 and I’ve been playing with them. They said they won’t play halo 4 because of the armor abilities, ordinances and no ranking system. Well I told them about slayer pro which is like a classic playlist, and the ranking system, only to find out the playlist is gone and the ranking system is on the CPU only.
Ya know you guys may wanna look at 95% of the posts and see people complaining about maps, playlists, ranking, bolt shot, dmr etc.
I’m saying this because I care about halo. There’s a reason only 60k people are on when 3million people bought it day one.

So what… Times have changed…

halo 3 also didn’t have any kind of competition. back then, COD wasn’t famous at all so it had the masses from CODs playing it.
it didnt have to compete with like 4 COD games back then.

Did this thread really need to be re-posted in another forum?

More cod games has nothing to so with halo changing for the worst.

your only actual argument is based off numbers. the rest is subjective. you and your friends think that? well me and my friends think the gameplay is pretty close to H3’s. that’s subjective opinions and it doesn’t count.

I just proved that your argument is not valid. do you have any others so I can prove you wrong on those too?

> COD wasn’t famous at all so it had the masses from CODs playing it.
> it didnt have to compete with like 4 COD games back then.

That’s wrong, Call of Duty was doing very well and was quite popular. It just didn’t have a strong console audience. Before everybody was saying, “Copying Halo!” people were saying they were getting sick of games copying CoD and were tired of WW2 games.

> Did this thread really need to be re-posted in another forum?

This…^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Only 60k people are on right now… Only argument I need. 3.1 million people bought this game on DAY ONE. Thats 98% that aren’t playing. Your in the minority. Prove that wrong.

> Only 60k people are on right now… Only argument I need. 3.1 million people bought this game on DAY ONE. Thats 98% that aren’t playing. Your in the minority. Prove that wrong.

really? stop with the numbers.
in europe, it is 00:45 right now.
in japan/asia/oceania, it is around 6:45am

so do you think these 3.1 million people who bought the game have no school, job, social life, never sleep and spend their time playing AND only play one game? is it physically impossible to own blops 2 and H4 and play both from time to time too?

numbers are meaningless. having 60k players online right now isn’t bad. stop comparing it to a game that had no competition to begin with.

Halo 3 had competition. You’re delusional.

> Only 60k people are on right now… Only argument I need. 3.1 million people bought this game on DAY ONE. Thats 98% that aren’t playing. Your in the minority. Prove that wrong.

There are more people playing Halo 4 than there are complaining about it here on the forums. That’s the real population comparison.

Because most people just go and sell it. I’m complaining but I’m doing it because I want halo to succeed.

343 years from now.

> Halo 3 had competition. You’re delusional.

It did but really it didnt feel like it did to me Halo just felt like it couldnt be defeated back then. Now thats how COD is where back then everyone kept using the Halo killer term ? remember that in like every article about a FPS. Now everyones trying to take down the COD franchise and really the only game ive seen to actually defeat it in activity is Minecraft( yes that game everyone bashed because it got Higher than Halo 4 dont knowck it till you try it) almost a month after release. Halo 3 had competition but back then it was at the top the king now the tables have literally turned the halo franchise has to start over and rise back to the top.

> There’s a reason only 60k people are [currently] on when 3million people bought it day one.

This is fact and cant be argued.

> Because most people just go and sell it. I’m complaining but I’m doing it because I want halo to succeed.

fine, just ignore the fact it’s either night time for half of the world or time to go to work/school and say that about 3 million people sold the game since only 60k people are playing.

I guess I’m done here. avert your eyes, I’m gonna fly to the next “343i ruined halo omg” thread!

> You know 343 you may want to start caring about your community says because they’re what makes you money. Halo 3 4months after release had 400,000k people on during this time, halo is at 60k. You guys are pushing too far away from the roots. A few of my friends have been playing halo 3 and I’ve been playing with them. They said they won’t play halo 4 because of the armor abilities, ordinances and no ranking system. Well I told them about slayer pro which is like a classic playlist, and the ranking system, only to find out the playlist is gone and the ranking system is on the CPU only.
> Ya know you guys may wanna look at 95% of the posts and see people complaining about maps, playlists, ranking, bolt shot, dmr etc.
> I’m saying this because I care about halo. There’s a reason only 60k people are on when 3million people bought it day one.

Also slayer pro was taken down to make improvments on because people like your friends said it was too easy.

My friends didnt play slayer pro so that’s pretty much the dumbest comment ever.

Also 300k were playing when I would come home at 5pm to play… 60k were on when I went on to play halo 4 today at 5pm so he comparison is pretty equal. I understand what you’re saying but…