WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?

343, when are you ever gonna let us play snipers, grifball, FFA (not regicide crap), doubles, classic Halo, ETC. ETC. ETC.

I mean all the GOOD playlists worth playing? If you want me to play your “beta game in its current state,” let me play what I WANT to play. I’m sick of playing the same lackluster playlists on the SAME few friggin maps.

All this stuff should be permanent, NOT some rotational bullcrap. That is the dumbest idea so far…

WHERE are the RANKED playlists you came out & promised at the last second before launch?

WHERE is the CLASSIC playlist that Frankie said we would have at launch?

WHERE is this reassurance you gave about not having playable Elites - that you would have something to 'scratch that itch?"

WHEN are you going to actually speak out to your Halo community about your game and it’s numerous issues? We’ve been in the dark too long now…

I understand your frustration, TC.

These days, unfortunately, the customer isn’t always right. Halo’s ability to make almost everyone happy left with Bungie.

Agreed, I have already moved on from Halo 4 because of these many reasons plus others, a year later and I still find BF3 more competitive just because its more balanced, that along with Planetside 2 with some enemy unknown mixed in.

> Agreed, I have already moved on from Halo 4 because of these many reasons plus others, a year later and I still find BF3 more competitive just because its more balanced, that along with Planetside 2 with some enemy unknown mixed in.

I just picked up BF3 recently, and I must say, I never thought I would actually start liking it. But on the contrary, I do enjoy it, as it IS a fun game. It actually takes skill and coordination.

If only Halo had destructive environments like that, holy crap that would be awesome!!!