When someone Disconnects/ Resigns.

A few thoughts on this subject. As an XBOX player with 140ish games

With the problem with disconnections, I’ve had maybe 7-10 problems with disconnections.

1. It should not be announced to the enemy when your ally quits/disconnects
    (My ally disconnected about 4 minutes in) So I massed snipers and marines and the enemy rushed me I beat down the first onslaught with great microing of snipers and didn’t survive the 2nd onslaught)

2. Allied disconnected resources should be instantly sent to you. I want to be able to have a chance at 2v1 and maybe rush for a final ending battle not recycle base and wait a minute :frowning:
    (HW1 I remember beating the enemy 2v1) Now it is too hard

> 2533274809201791;1:
> A few thoughts on this subject. As an XBOX player with 140ish games
>
> With the problem with disconnections, I’ve had maybe 7-10 problems with disconnections.
>
> 1. It should not be announced to the enemy when your ally quits/disconnects
> (My ally disconnected about 4 minutes in) So I massed snipers and marines and the enemy rushed me I beat down the first onslaught with great microing of snipers and didn’t survive the 2nd onslaught)
>
> 2. Allied disconnected resources should be instantly sent to you. I want to be able to have a chance at 2v1 and maybe rush for a final ending battle not recycle base and wait a minute :frowning:
> (HW1 I remember beating the enemy 2v1) Now it is too hard

They should fix the root cause of the disconnects… That would solve all the issues.

> 2533274820642782;2:
> > 2533274809201791;1:
> > A few thoughts on this subject. As an XBOX player with 140ish games
> >
> > With the problem with disconnections, I’ve had maybe 7-10 problems with disconnections.
> >
> > 1. It should not be announced to the enemy when your ally quits/disconnects
> > (My ally disconnected about 4 minutes in) So I massed snipers and marines and the enemy rushed me I beat down the first onslaught with great microing of snipers and didn’t survive the 2nd onslaught)
> >
> > 2. Allied disconnected resources should be instantly sent to you. I want to be able to have a chance at 2v1 and maybe rush for a final ending battle not recycle base and wait a minute :frowning:
> > (HW1 I remember beating the enemy 2v1) Now it is too hard
>
> They should fix the root cause of the disconnects… That would solve all the issues.

Agreed 100% but some people also like to insta quit at the beginning trying to get who knows what weekly/daily challenges. Or if they see the other team is ranks are stacked they rage quit.

> 2533274809201791;3:
> > 2533274820642782;2:
> > > 2533274809201791;1:
> > > A few thoughts on this subject. As an XBOX player with 140ish games
> > >
> > > With the problem with disconnections, I’ve had maybe 7-10 problems with disconnections.
> > >
> > > 1. It should not be announced to the enemy when your ally quits/disconnects
> > > (My ally disconnected about 4 minutes in) So I massed snipers and marines and the enemy rushed me I beat down the first onslaught with great microing of snipers and didn’t survive the 2nd onslaught)
> > >
> > > 2. Allied disconnected resources should be instantly sent to you. I want to be able to have a chance at 2v1 and maybe rush for a final ending battle not recycle base and wait a minute :frowning:
> > > (HW1 I remember beating the enemy 2v1) Now it is too hard
> >
> > They should fix the root cause of the disconnects… That would solve all the issues.
>
> Agreed 100% but some people also like to insta quit at the beginning trying to get who knows what weekly/daily challenges. Or if they see the other team is ranks are stacked they rage quit.

Then they loose more CSR and stuff? They already penalize it decently at least.

I totally understand you, 100% valid argument… But what if the battle is already over, and the enemy has made 2 scarabs, and 2 condors, and you mass hunters while your buddy casually forgets why he is still playing the game, hahahahaha! What if they already destroy everything, eradicate your hunters (that is if you were as dumb as me, and forgot to monitor the battlefield), and are clearly going to win? Destroying your base and waiting a minute is a good solution, but some of us can’t wait that long, hahaha!

Yeah this is utter BS. If the match is 3v3 or 2v2 and your not even 5 mins in before someone leaves, it’s already over. You lose rank in ranked matches and it’s stupid as heck whenever it does happen as you legit get wrecked by the overwhelming opposition. 343 shoulda addressed this severe issue long ago.