When somebody invites you to their fireteam and...

… they choose a different gametype to what you were both just playing.

RAAAAGE inducing stuff.

People, if I’m playing infection and after the match you invite me to your fireteam, I join and you load up team arena? You’re a special kind of poop head.

Who else hates this? It happens so often that I ignore all game invites now. Sad because I’d love to get together a team during my 1-2 hours on and smash out a specific game type.

> 2533274975021613;1:
> … they choose a different gametype to what you were both just playing.
> RAAAAGE inducing stuff.
> People, if I’m playing infection and after the match you invite me to your fireteam, I join and you load up team arena? You’re a special kind of poop head.
> Who else hates this? It happens so often that I ignore all game invites now. Sad because I’d love to get together a team during my 1-2 hours on and smash out a specific game type.

Another one - they invite you when you’re mid game. You finish your game and join them… but they’ve started a game! RAGE! CLEARLY YOU COULD SEE I WAS IN A GAME, WHY COULDN’T YOU WAIT 2 MINUTES!?

Another one - when someone just joins your fireteam without an invite or without saying anything. You see them there waiting, but haven’t spoke to them at all…

There’s definitely an etiquette that I like to see when joining or inviting people. If I invite someone, I’ll wait until their game is finished before starting my own. I’ll also invite them to a party to see what they’re doing and what they want to play. I won’t just jump into their team, I’d rather speak to them first as they may be playing doubles or just chilling on Fiesta etc.

The other day this guy sent me 3 invites while I was playing. When I finished the game I joined theirs… waiting to join a match in progress. Sigh, welcome to the block list.

> 2533274792641480;2:
> > 2533274975021613;1:
> > … they choose a different gametype to what you were both just playing.
> > RAAAAGE inducing stuff.
> > People, if I’m playing infection and after the match you invite me to your fireteam, I join and you load up team arena? You’re a special kind of poop head.
> > Who else hates this? It happens so often that I ignore all game invites now. Sad because I’d love to get together a team during my 1-2 hours on and smash out a specific game type.
>
>
> Another one - they invite you when you’re mid game. You finish your game and join them… but they’ve started a game! RAGE! CLEARLY YOU COULD SEE I WAS IN A GAME, WHY COULDN’T YOU WAIT 2 MINUTES!?
>
> Another one - when someone just joins your fireteam without an invite or without saying anything. You see them there waiting, but haven’t spoke to them at all…
>
> There’s definitely an etiquette that I like to see when joining or inviting people. If I invite someone, I’ll wait until their game is finished before starting my own. I’ll also invite them to a party to see what they’re doing and what they want to play. I won’t just jump into their team, I’d rather speak to them first as they may be playing doubles or just chilling on Fiesta etc.
>
> The other day this guy sent me 3 invites while I was playing. When I finished the game I joined theirs… waiting to join a match in progress. Sigh, welcome to the block list.
> Many people have been deleted or blocked from my

Oh god this is all too real… :@

Much why I only play solo. I want to be able to play what I want.

Same here OP. I often get invites when playing Infection or Action Sack. Every time I decide to join them they go to friggin Warzone which I despise…

When I play warzone then I want to play Warzone and not Infection.

I got invited after a game, and it was a party of 2 already, so I was the 3rd one. I don’t normally join groups when we’ve had no verbal chat, but I decided to this time.

Well they both didn’t talk. Drives me nuts. If I’m in a party/fireteam, at least talk! Played one match and then left. Get a mic if you want to party up. Don’t just invite because I did good. Let’s work together and get better.

I dislike being invited when:

• I’m already in a match - Squeaker squad (though I play with young kids in our clan sometimes, they aren’t obnoxious and actually are respectful players) - I’m working on a solo project in forge or custom games - WHEN I’M ALREADY IN A FIRETEAM - They want to 1v1Otherwise I will accept.

> 2533274793744432;7:
> I got invited after a game, and it was a party of 2 already, so I was the 3rd one. I don’t normally join groups when we’ve had no verbal chat, but I decided to this time.
>
> Well they both didn’t talk. Drives me nuts. If I’m in a party/fireteam, at least talk! Played one match and then left. Get a mic if you want to party up. Don’t just invite because I did good. Let’s work together and get better.

IDK about this, my best battle buddy in H5 has no Mic. Yet with enough practice we managed to figure out each other’s play style. Now we plow through opponents without having to voice communicate >;)

Though it would be best of they got a Mic, that’d be the icing on the cake.

Yes it’s annoying. On the other hand I have tried play lists that I would not have tried otherwise, but overall it has soured me on joining random fireteams.

Or when they invite you and you accept, only to be sitting there for 5 minutes wondering what the hell is going on and then discovering that they’ve gone offline