When most people hit 130....

They quit playing Halo. I think 343 should increase the level cap or add a re-enlist mode to the game. Maybe add back all the emblems from the other halo games as a reward for continuing to “re-enlist” over and over? Maybe even some of that DLC armor could even be a reward.

I know this topic has come up fairly often, but I think its important. It was way too easy to get to 130 in H4. I prolonged getting to 130 just so I’d have a reason to continue to play H4 (well now that Action Sack is back, I really want to play more). I only got to an Eclipse rank in Reach, and that wasn’t even half way to inheritor rank.

Pretty pwease 343? :wink:

Simply adding in those things isn’t as easy as it sounds. Even then, they’re having greater issues trying to balance the game.

I don’t mind the progression system. But if you’re going to have it stop at such a low number, at least have another ranking system along it to prolong the games life-span.

imma 130, but i still play halo 4 a lot

I continued playing for fun for four months after hitting SR 130.

I am now considering leaving War Games and coming back to it later because of it’s aggravating multiplayer. Additional ranks would have no impact for me.

I’ve stopped matchmaking because of the earn commendations trait that is still working. Level 130, no point in getting the DMR commendation complete before the level cap is increased, that goes for any weapon. I’m going back to Reach, maybe back to Halo 4 if the progression is updated.

> They quit playing Halo. I think 343 should increase the level cap or add a re-enlist mode to the game. Maybe add back all the emblems from the other halo games as a reward for continuing to “re-enlist” over and over? Maybe even some of that DLC armor could even be a reward.
>
> I know this topic has come up fairly often, but I think its important. It was way too easy to get to 130 in H4. I prolonged getting to 130 just so I’d have a reason to continue to play H4 (well now that Action Sack is back, I really want to play more). I only got to an Eclipse rank in Reach, and that wasn’t even half way to inheritor rank.
>
> Pretty pwease 343? :wink:

you never even considered going for your commendations? really? you can get more armor skins and stances by doing that. No on the “re-enlist” if you do that then Halo will be just one more step closer to being another version of call of doody and it’s too close as it is now (in my opinion) It seems like a person likes you just want to feel like all of your playing is “going towards something” and that shouldn’t matter if you truly like the game and enjoy playing it. You shouldn’t always play in order to unlock something you should play just for the joy of it

I reached SR-130 not even a month after it came out. I haven’t quit.

> I continued playing for fun for four months after hitting SR 130.
>
> I am now considering leaving War Games and coming back to it later because of <mark>it’s aggravating multiplayer.</mark> Additional ranks would have no impact for me.

I feel the same way. In Halo 4 you don’t have to be good to do well, lot’s of playlists are just senseless un-enjoyment each time I play.

The game is a bit too random for my taste. It also has a significant amount of weapon imbalance, and people who wear the same armor (and colours) and use the same loadout combinations. This contributes to the fact that I find War Games kind of annoying.

I personally think loadouts are a really cool additional feature in Halo, but in order for them to work, the sandbox must be properly balanced. And in Halo’s current state, I don’t believe that that is the case. Fully customizable loadouts are also in too many of the playlists, I find.

Either everything goes your way in this game, or they completely don’t.

They work on the commendations then. I am working on lots of them right now. I want gungnir armor but my team sucks in slayer.

I swear 343 doesnt actually want people to keep playing their game. They must know that alot of people stop playing after getting max rank and max rank in Halo 4 is a joke. I would like some sort of decent population to help get less lag since there is no servers or even good connection option. 343 has no idea what they are doing.

I’m 130, and I haven’t quit yet.

> I swear 343 doesnt actually want people to keep playing their game. They must know that alot of people stop playing after getting max rank and max rank in Halo 4 is a joke. I would like some sort of decent population to help get less lag since there is no servers or even good connection option. 343 has no idea what they are doing.

I know, right?

1. Game design for casuals
  2. XP Bans and Matchmaking Ban applies sometimes while you are IN a game
  3. Lots of XP given from Spartan Ops and Pioneer is a Specialization
  4. Quick level progression (I prefer it this way though)
  5. Fast releases of map packs
  6. Double XP promotion
  7. Hands out quite a bit of XP when level progression is already pretty fast

I enjoy Halo 4 but they are treating this as if they designed the game to last only for a short-term. Which is weird, as each Halo game has always lasted for quite a long time.

I will never hit SR 130 because I stopped ranking up at SR 50. I’d never stop playing a game because I reach the highest progression rank, that is just silly.

> I will never hit SR 130 because I stopped ranking up at SR 50. I’d never stop playing a game because I reach the highest progression rank, that is just silly.

You have to enlist in a new Specialization after SR 50 to level up -_-

Repeat after for every 10 levels (60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120)

As soon as I hit SR 130 I took a break from War Games. I got tired of the random power weapon drops. I hate knowing that the only reason I didn’t get that rampage is because the game decided to give some newbie a rocket launcher so he can blast me away.

I’ve probably played more after I hit 130 than I did before I hit it. It just feels like Halo 2 unranked now(minus the incredible maps and gameplay).

NO, stop worrying about meaningless ranks and just play the game!!!

> As soon as I hit SR 130 I took a break from War Games. I got tired of the random power weapon drops. I hate knowing that the only reason I didn’t get that rampage is because the game decided to give some newbie a rocket launcher so he can blast me away.

Really? that’s why you stopped playing? so what if a good player got a rocket launcher? and also the hardlight shield helps with rocket launchers

I’m a 130. I stopped playing not because I can’t rank up but because this game has no replay value. 3 or 4 games in and I tend to get bored.