When mcc season 8 coming out

When is mcc season 8 coming out

Can we seriously stop with these new release date threads already? Seriously, it feels like five new threads pop up every day. For the seventeenth time, they announce the release date a week in advance, so wait until Wednesday for an announcement on Twitter. If there’s no announcement, then wait until the week after for an announcement. There’s your answer, can we all shut up now? I’m getting real sick of repeating this.

> 2533274847010314;2:
> Can we seriously stop with these new release date threads already? Seriously, it feels like five new threads pop up every day. For the seventeenth time, they announce the release date a week in advance, so wait until Wednesday for an announcement on Twitter. If there’s no announcement, then wait until the week after for an announcement. There’s your answer, can we all shut up now? I’m getting real sick of repeating this.

Rude much? Not everyone reads these forums every single day waiting on pins and needles for the next post. Chill out and relax and do something more productive with your life.

This topic made me look at something, they really need to update the search function on Halowaypoint so it shows you when the last post on a topic was as well as default sorting it by latest last post for topics. Though the OP was in another topic of the same type yesterday so they really should of necroed rather than needlessly making a entire new topic. It’s past time for the mods to choose a existing topic and close all other existing or future topic about Season 8’s release date.

> 2535443167284933;3:
> > 2533274847010314;2:
> > Can we seriously stop with these new release date threads already? Seriously, it feels like five new threads pop up every day. For the seventeenth time, they announce the release date a week in advance, so wait until Wednesday for an announcement on Twitter. If there’s no announcement, then wait until the week after for an announcement. There’s your answer, can we all shut up now? I’m getting real sick of repeating this.
>
> Rude much? Not everyone reads these forums every single day waiting on pins and needles for the next post. Chill out and relax and do something more productive with your life.

You know the OP of the thread has been in other release date threads before this one, right?

> 2535443167284933;3:
> > 2533274847010314;2:
> > Can we seriously stop with these new release date threads already? Seriously, it feels like five new threads pop up every day. For the seventeenth time, they announce the release date a week in advance, so wait until Wednesday for an announcement on Twitter. If there’s no announcement, then wait until the week after for an announcement. There’s your answer, can we all shut up now? I’m getting real sick of repeating this.
>
> Rude much? Not everyone reads these forums every single day waiting on pins and needles for the next post. Chill out and relax and do something more productive with your life.

…It’s possible to search…

> 2533274847010314;2:
> Can we seriously stop with these new release date threads already? Seriously, it feels like five new threads pop up every day. For the seventeenth time, they announce the release date a week in advance, so wait until Wednesday for an announcement on Twitter. If there’s no announcement, then wait until the week after for an announcement. There’s your answer, can we all shut up now? I’m getting real sick of repeating this.

While i do share part of your view, i do disagree with the approach towards a harmless question. Forums are what they are and nobody holds a gun to your neck, forcing you to read these harmless questions.

Thankfully you can scroll right on past 'em.

> 2533274847010314;2:
> Can we seriously stop with these new release date threads already? Seriously, it feels like five new threads pop up every day. For the seventeenth time, they announce the release date a week in advance, so wait until Wednesday for an announcement on Twitter. If there’s no announcement, then wait until the week after for an announcement. There’s your answer, can we all shut up now? I’m

So when season 8 coming out haha

We may get an update tomorrow or we’ll have to be patient till they are ready to announce the release.

> 2535461121040608;9:
> So when season 8 coming out haha

> 2533274871422446;10:
> We may get an update tomorrow or we’ll have to be patient till they are ready to announce the release.

Season 8 will release on October 13th :wink: Was announced earlier today.

If you’ve got any seasonal challenges left now is the time to finish them up.

> 2533274847010314;5:
> > 2535443167284933;3:
> > > 2533274847010314;2:
> > > Can we seriously stop with these new release date threads already? Seriously, it feels like five new threads pop up every day. For the seventeenth time, they announce the release date a week in advance, so wait until Wednesday for an announcement on Twitter. If there’s no announcement, then wait until the week after for an announcement. There’s your answer, can we all shut up now? I’m getting real sick of repeating this.
> >
> > Rude much? Not everyone reads these forums every single day waiting on pins and needles for the next post. Chill out and relax and do something more productive with your life.
>
> You know the OP of the thread has been in other release date threads before this one, right?

No, cause I don’t live in these forums.

> 2533274847010314;2:

Maybe you should spend less time on these forums and more time outside because you’re clearly super invested in this. Homie asked a question and you’re throwing a fit lmfao Go outside

13th october.

13th

Wednesday

Two days. October 13th.

I don’t know if anybody who has posted in this thread has told you but it comes out on the 13th, in two days.

I could be wrong, but for some reason I feel like it’s coming out on the 13th. Just a hunch.