When it's Orion coming back?

So yeah…anyone remembers that map?

It was horrible, i hope it never does

Pegasus needs to join it.

is*

It was removed because it was unbalanced and just a bad layout design of a map.

They also removed Urban from Warzone Assault because the spawn points are in spawn killing range. They said they are fixing it but I doubt it will ever come back :frowning:
RIP awesome night map

Orion will be coming back eventually, but it’s not going to be the Orion we once knew. It was mention here in the latest community update. At least what I understand from it is that it will return, but completely modified by this forger

It may get added to community playlist or Arena at some point (Speculative). They showed a revamped version, in the community spotlight, that Black Picture has been working on. He also said he would be working on revamping Pegasus as well. That map can’t get worse right? *Wishful thinking

> 2533275050532363;5:
> It was removed because it was unbalanced and just a bad layout design of a map.
>
> They also removed Urban from Warzone Assault because the spawn points are in spawn killing range. They said they are fixing it but I doubt it will ever come back :frowning:
> RIP awesome night map

It’s already back y’know

Urban is still broken. Last time I played it (like 3 days ago) someone managed to make both teams spawn on the road between the garage and armory. Talk about a complete -Yoink- show… It was like spawn in and die until you figured out what was going on.