When is this update launching?

I need to know.

Next week, probably.

They will announce it this week.

I’d rather they take their time than rush.

> 2694787812763409;4:
> I’d rather they take their time than rush.

You people annoy me, what’s taking so long? By the time it launches next Wednesday, it would be 5 weeks after GoM, which was late. It’s annoying as they broke their promise with monthly updates. WZ Firefight better launch with a full set of REQs and a new map.

> 2533274874751255;5:
> > 2694787812763409;4:
> > I’d rather they take their time than rush.
>
>
> You people annoy me, what’s taking so long? By the time it launches next Wednesday, it would be 5 weeks after GoM, which was late. It’s annoying as they broke their promise with monthly updates. WZ Firefight better launch with a full set of REQs and a new map.

So demanding. Must be a millennial

> 2533274874751255;5:
> > 2694787812763409;4:
>
>
> You people annoy me, what’s taking so long? By the time it launches next Wednesday, it would be 5 weeks after GoM, which was late. It’s annoying as they broke their promise with monthly updates. WZ Firefight better launch with a full set of REQs and a new map.

And you people annoy me, rather have broken -Yoink- shiny new toys than get a toy that does what it is supposed to and actually be fun.

> 2556731038472681;6:
> > 2533274874751255;5:
> > > 2694787812763409;4:
> > > I’d rather they take their time than rush.
> >
> >
> > You people annoy me, what’s taking so long? By the time it launches next Wednesday, it would be 5 weeks after GoM, which was late. It’s annoying as they broke their promise with monthly updates. WZ Firefight better launch with a full set of REQs and a new map.
>
>
> So demanding. Must be a millennial

Great argument, because I’m a millennial I must be over-reacting? Why shouldn’t I be pissed? The fact that they delayed GoM, one of the weakest updates yet and delayed this one too is a piss take. If they hadn’t used the term ‘monthly content updates’ I wouldn’t have a leg to stand on but the matter of fact that we’ve been waiting for infection since 27th October 2015 and we had to wait until 11th May 2016 is a -Yoinking!- joke.

> 2533274810191683;7:
> > 2533274874751255;5:
> >
> >
> > You people annoy me, what’s taking so long? By the time it launches next Wednesday, it would be 5 weeks after GoM, which was late. It’s annoying as they broke their promise with monthly updates. WZ Firefight better launch with a full set of REQs and a new map.
>
>
> And you people annoy me, rather have broken -Yoink- shiny new toys than get a toy that does what it is supposed to and actually be fun.

Seriously, you know full well that they could’ve launched this update tomorrow. They’ve got this stuff started months in advance. It’s a gamemode and a map, it’s not a whole game, which requires hardly any playtesting in the scheme of things.

> 2533274810191683;7:
> > 2533274874751255;5:
> >
> >
>
>
> And you people annoy me, rather have broken -Yoink- shiny new toys than get a toy that does what it is supposed to and actually be fun.

I’ll go off 343’s track record. We’ll get broken toys, a day late, and they’ll sell us the batteries separate?

Please release it at the end of this month so we might get more content. Like as in more weapons from Reach. I’m hoping the ONI symbol is a vault of weapons and vehicles featured in Reach.

> 2533274874751255;5:
> > 2694787812763409;4:
>
>

We all need to learn patience, but I seriously can’t wait.

Men. People are so really not patient about this sort of stuff, they have to deal with PAX & that does take their time away & plus developing something cannot be Rushed or else we would get crappy updates & they would cause crashes, glitches & bugs if they Rushed it. They do say that they CANNOT Promise or Guarantee that the updates will stay on its planned Release Date, if they have to delay for a week, than they will always have a good Reason to delay it, We older people can wait for the updates to come in, but if your below 15 years, than you know nothing about patience & are just childish(I don’t mean all that are under the age of 15), as bad as I want Memories of Reach to come out, but I do want them to take their time & not Rush it, because its better to wait then get a trashy update that was rushed, besides I’m not on everyday because I have a busy schedule with being in my last 2 years of high school & wanting to go to college, so I have a lot of patience.
People that are wanting it the new update to release this week, take a hot or cold shower, drink something(not alcohol if under age), watch netflix, take a chill pill & just wait for the update like someone that is mature about patience, because the new update is coming next week, I think.
WarZone Firefight is probably coming in July not June.

Memories of Reach is probably coming out on May 11th.

> 2533274874751255;5:
> > 2694787812763409;4:
>
>

It may seem to be taking a long time until you remember that most of 343 is working on halo 6 already.

Week of May 9th, so I’m told.

> 2533274874751255;5:
> > 2694787812763409;4:
>
>

I’ll agree late delivery can be annoying, but I think it’s even more annoying if they were to deliver it on time but not working/tested out properly. I’ll take late but working over on time but dis functional every time.

> 2533274874751255;9:
> > 2533274810191683;7:
> > > 2533274874751255;5:
> > > > 2694787812763409;4:
> > > > I’d rather they take their time than rush.
> > >
> > >
> > > You people annoy me, what’s taking so long? By the time it launches next Wednesday, it would be 5 weeks after GoM, which was late. It’s annoying as they broke their promise with monthly updates. WZ Firefight better launch with a full set of REQs and a new map.
> >
> >
> > And you people annoy me, rather have broken -Yoink- shiny new toys than get a toy that does what it is supposed to and actually be fun.
>
>
> Seriously, you know full well that they could’ve launched this update tomorrow. They’ve got this stuff started months in advance. It’s a gamemode and a map, it’s not a whole game, which requires hardly any playtesting in the scheme of things.

Damn, you make it sound easy. Why don’t you just go and finish the update for them? It’ll make everyone happy.

> 2533274874751255;9:
> > 2533274810191683;7:
> > >
> > >
> > > You people annoy me, what’s taking so long? By the time it launches next Wednesday, it would be 5 weeks after GoM, which was late. It’s annoying as they broke their promise with monthly updates. WZ Firefight better launch with a full set of REQs and a new map.
> >
> >
> > And you people annoy me, rather have broken -Yoink- shiny new toys than get a toy that does what it is supposed to and actually be fun.
>
>
> Seriously, you know full well that they could’ve launched this update tomorrow. They’ve got this stuff started months in advance. It’s a gamemode and a map, it’s not a whole game, which requires hardly any playtesting in the scheme of things.

They need to test out infection, see how it plays, test out the map, see how it plays, make sure it can’t be exploited, then there’s the weapon updates and tweaks they’re doing, make sure they’re not to downgraded, make sure they’re not to over powered, then there’s the UI update, see how it works without causing more lag, the list could go on, it’s not just a map and gametype update cuz if it really was that simple I think we’d see more maps and gamemodes by now. That, or maybe you’re right to a degree, that 343 has had this ready but are just “drip feeding it”, but I won’t believe that till I see it or if it repeats in the next game.

> 2533274874751255;8:
> > 2556731038472681;6:
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > So demanding. Must be a millennial
>
>
> Great argument, because I’m a millennial I must be over-reacting? Why shouldn’t I be pissed? The fact that they delayed GoM, one of the weakest updates yet and delayed this one too is a piss take. If they hadn’t used the term ‘monthly content updates’ I wouldn’t have a leg to stand on but the matter of fact that we’ve been waiting for infection since 27th October 2015 and we had to wait until 11th May 2016 is a -Yoinking!- joke.

Not defending waiting on infection this long, but seriously? GoM the weakest update? That thing was 8 GB. It had the framework for the Firefight Beta. It had FIVE new REQ weapons. It had a Warzone map (my favorite one) and an Arena map (My favorite DLC map). Forge weather effects. The Hannibal Mantis and Scorpion. A new armor set, with two variations, as well as two new variations on existing ones. A weapon skin set (and a pretty decent one at that). And then this list of UI, Sandbox, and Forge updates/additions, which is so long I had to abbreviate it by 4000 characters for it to even fit:

> Multiplayer:
>
> - Fixed exploit that allowed players to hide inside Armory base geometry in Warzone
> - Significantly improved the speed and responsiveness of the REQ Menu, especially for players with a large number of REQs
> - Favorited friends now appear at the top of Active Roster
> - Fixed issue where players that a join a match in progress did not have full REQ Energy to start
> - Reduced instances where the assaulting team could be spawn blocked on Warzone Assault maps
> - Fixed issues with invisible environment boundaries allowing vehicles to push players out of normal map boundaries
> - Fixed issue where some players who had recently dealt damage to a Boss did not receive Takedown credit when the Boss was killed by a teammate
> - SWAT DMRs added to the SWAT playlist
> - Fixed an issue that caused the Event Feed to not display at the end of a round or match
> - SWAT game type options have been balanced to allow for even weighting between Magnums, BRs, and DMRs
> - Gravity Hammer is now the starting weapon in Grifball
> - Reduced Boss Takedown damage requirement from 10% to 1%
> - Random Weapon and Random Vehicle REQs can now unlock the most up-to-date REQs, including those from Ghosts of Meridian
> - Daily Win Bonus Packs can now unlock the most up-to-date single-use REQs, including those from Ghost of Meridian
> - Players can now “ping” their location in a game when alive to alert teammates by pressing UP on the d-pad in Warzone or Arena
> - Fixed an issue that caused explosive barrels to not be explosive when the Deathless option is turned on in Custom Games
> Sandbox:
>
> - Fixed a bug that caused the Spartan Laser to deal incorrect damage against shields
> - Fixed a bug where damage dealt to Gungoose Cannons did not properly transfer damage to the rest of the vehicle. (The Spartan Laser is excited about this change, too)
> - Mantis armor has been increased
> - Reduced the explosion radius of the Whiplash
> - Needler projectiles now do damage to Wraith and Scorpion weak points
> - Fixed an issue where Rail Gun aiming light can be seen through geometry
> - Fixed server crashes surrounding picking up powerups
> - Fixed a bug that made picking up powerups impossible
> - With Speed Boost activated, Spartan Charging now kills upon impact
> - Hydra Launcher now only locks onto the torso of enemy Spartans
> - Fixed a bug that allowed players to perform a Spartan Charge after performing a Thrust in mid-air
> - Fixed a bug with Phaeton damage regions that resulted in incorrect weak spot hit markers
> - Slightly reduced bloom for the Halo: CE Pistol
> - Improved readability of shields popping immediately after they begin to recharge
> - Lowered the damage of an uncharged Plasma Pistol shot when fired upon a Ghost’s weak point
> - Fixed a bug that did not allow Ball holders to pick up grenades
> - Fixed a bug with Advanced Sensors’ speed threshold that caused players to show up on radar in some cases where they were not moving at Sprint/Thrust speed or faster
> Forge:
> New & Updated Features:
>
> - Weather Effects added to map properties [Rain, Snow, Dust, Embers, Papers, Motes]
> - Sound Effects added to extras menu
> - Starting energy can now be adjusted on weapon
> - Starting energy and clips can now be adjusted for weapons on weapon pads

I edited out the forge additions, which can be found here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/updates/ghosts-of-meridianYou can not like 343 if you want to. I can’t stop you. But don’t insult what was by far their best update, that clearly showed how much they listened to what we have to say.