When is the next update?

Does anybody know when and what the next update would be. I heard a lot of leaks of what could be coming to this next update.

I’m gonna bet there will be an update on 15th. Unsure of what will be included.

Hopefully a new game mode I couldn’t care to much about more assets. I want to play the game modes I played that were halo playlist back in the day or even just some thing new.

i’d assume the end of the month with maybe a playlist update just before they break away for the holidays next month

I wont be happy till Capture the Flag has its own game mode, I personally think it was the most popular and i dont see how 343 still has not added it in arena yet.

I just want the Oni and Hannibal wasp at level 4 reqs but they’ll probably be level 6 or something

Something in action sack so I can get kills with a Phaeton. Please 343?

> 2535456416152038;1:
> Does anybody know when and what the next update would be. I heard a lot of leaks of what could be coming to this next update.

Should be soon as they have started to show off stuff. We will see if it gets a mention in the weekly update in 3 days time.

> 2535424652945408;5:
> I wont be happy till Capture the Flag has its own game mode, I personally think it was the most popular and i dont see how 343 still has not added it in arena yet.

It is its own game-mode, you mean playlist.

Well we definitely know we’re getting some Forge pieces. I just want the Custom game browser to release this month. I am hoping to see news about it every damn community update… But it’s always nonsense.

> 2533274844984484;8:
> > 2535456416152038;1:
> > Does anybody know when and what the next update would be. I heard a lot of leaks of what could be coming to this next update.
>
>
> Should be soon as they have started to show off stuff. We will see if it gets a mention in the weekly update in 3 days time.
>
>
>
>
> > 2535424652945408;5:
> > I wont be happy till Capture the Flag has its own game mode, I personally think it was the most popular and i dont see how 343 still has not added it in arena yet.
>
>
> It is its own game-mode, you mean playlist.

Yes my bad lol thats all i mainly played on halo 4

> 2533274844984484;8:
> > 2535456416152038;1:
> > Does anybody know when and what the next update would be. I heard a lot of leaks of what could be coming to this next update.
>
>
> Should be soon as they have started to show off stuff. We will see if it gets a mention in the weekly update in 3 days time.
>
>
>
>
> > 2535424652945408;5:
> > I wont be happy till Capture the Flag has its own game mode, I personally think it was the most popular and i dont see how 343 still has not added it in arena yet.
>
>
> It is its own game-mode, you mean playlist.

They started showing things when???

VEHCLE FIESTA
How it works: Warzone map, with up to 20 players. Players cannot use reqs and always spawn in a random vehicle, with the likelihood of higher level vehicles increasing as the game goes on. If you are spawned in a gauss hog or warthog or something like that, you will have another player either be the driver or the gunner. 1 kill = 1 point, play to 100 points.

i hope king of the hill shows back up

> 2535424652945408;5:
> I wont be happy till Capture the Flag has its own game mode, I personally think it was the most popular and i dont see how 343 still has not added it in arena yet.

Its in objective and it doesnt need to be its own playlist. Halo 4 had it and it was one of teh lowest populated lists.

Pr
probably Hannibal and Oni wasp.

> 2533274857165616;11:
> > 2533274844984484;8:
> > > 2535456416152038;1:
> > > Does anybody know when and what the next update would be. I heard a lot of leaks of what could be coming to this next update.
> >
> >
> > Should be soon as they have started to show off stuff. We will see if it gets a mention in the weekly update in 3 days time.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2535424652945408;5:
> > > I wont be happy till Capture the Flag has its own game mode, I personally think it was the most popular and i dont see how 343 still has not added it in arena yet.
> >
> >
> > It is its own game-mode, you mean playlist.
>
>
> They started showing things when???

A few weeks back, we are getting Sangheili themed forge pieces and some new Covie pieces as well.

> 2533274844984484;16:
> > 2533274857165616;11:
> > > 2533274844984484;8:
> > > > 2535456416152038;1:
> > > > Does anybody know when and what the next update would be. I heard a lot of leaks of what could be coming to this next update.
> > >
> > >
> > > Should be soon as they have started to show off stuff. We will see if it gets a mention in the weekly update in 3 days time.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2535424652945408;5:
> > > > I wont be happy till Capture the Flag has its own game mode, I personally think it was the most popular and i dont see how 343 still has not added it in arena yet.
> > >
> > >
> > > It is its own game-mode, you mean playlist.
> >
> >
> > They started showing things when???
>
>
> A few weeks back, we are getting Sangheili themed forge pieces and some new Covie pieces as well.

Oh that, thought you meant something more recent

> 2533274919781308;7:
> Something in action sack so I can get kills with a Phaeton. Please 343?

This.

I would love to take a break from dealing with players spawning Spartan Lasers just so they can destroy my Phaeton.

> 2533274857165616;17:
> > 2533274844984484;16:
> > > 2533274857165616;11:
> > > > 2533274844984484;8:
> > > > > 2535456416152038;1:
> > > > > Does anybody know when and what the next update would be. I heard a lot of leaks of what could be coming to this next update.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Should be soon as they have started to show off stuff. We will see if it gets a mention in the weekly update in 3 days time.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > 2535424652945408;5:
> > > > > I wont be happy till Capture the Flag has its own game mode, I personally think it was the most popular and i dont see how 343 still has not added it in arena yet.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It is its own game-mode, you mean playlist.
> > >
> > >
> > > They started showing things when???
> >
> >
> > A few weeks back, we are getting Sangheili themed forge pieces and some new Covie pieces as well.
>
>
> Oh that, thought you meant something more recent

I’m expecting to hear something about it in the next community update.

> 2717573882290912;2:
> I’m gonna bet there will be an update on 15th. Unsure of what will be included.

I think we would have heard about it by now, because usually we have so previews 2 weeks before.

> 2533274809306688;9:
> Well we definitely know we’re getting some Forge pieces. I just want the Custom game browser to release this month. I am hoping to see news about it every damn community update… But it’s always nonsense.

Like you I was really disappointed with the latest community update.