When is the next patch coming?

Although I’m thankful that solo matchmaking is improved at least, When is the next Patch coming?

As their been any further announcements/ communication on when roughly they plan to issue another update? A couple of they key items items I am looking for is

1. fix issues related to party matchmaking (difficult to party up, and parties often get split when backing out)
  2. further improve matchmaking times as it is still slow compared to halo 4 for example
  3. halo ce playlists
  4. ranking across all gametypes once stable which will no longer be reset

Number 1 thing they should put all there development team to work is the matchmaking

if you ask me they should have rolled out a -Yoink- ton of these patches and released one today as im getting more dispointed buy the minut with my stats going to hell due to gwetting two shot buy a br and not having shields recharge due to match lag caused buy server instablity

It’s never going to come. It’s like waiting for the sun to rise in the west.

> 2533274848833728;3:
> if you ask me they should have rolled out a -Yoink- ton of these patches and released one today as im getting more dispointed buy the minut with my stats going to hell due to gwetting two shot buy a br and not having shields recharge due to match lag caused buy server instablity

Each patch needs to be certified by Microsoft before being released, so it’s easier and faster to have 1 patch checked over, fixed and released, than to have multiple patches submitted and checked where some will pass and some will fail. They would just delay things more

> 2533274813317074;5:
> > 2533274848833728;3:
> > if you ask me they should have rolled out a -Yoink- ton of these patches and released one today as im getting more dispointed buy the minut with my stats going to hell due to gwetting two shot buy a br and not having shields recharge due to match lag caused buy server instablity
>
>
> Each patch needs to be certified by Microsoft before being released, so it’s easier and faster to have 1 patch checked over, fixed and released, than to have multiple patches submitted and checked where some will pass and some will fail. They would just delay things more

I can’t imagine what the failed patches looked like.

> I can’t imagine what the failed patches looked like.

A failed patch looks like a 1.4GB patch, published a couple of weeks after a game launch, that breaks the game even more. But that’s rarely occur.