When is the next MCC content update?

Does anyone know when the next content update will be? Besides minor playlist changes, none of the Major problems have been fixed. If I had to guess it won’t be until after H5 is released.
My buddy told me that 343 only has 1 guy working on the updates for MCC. Unfortunately he is partime and only works weekends.

Soon

> 2535436601471194;1:
> Does anyone know when the next content update will be? Besides minor playlist changes, none of the Major problems have been fixed. If I had to guess it won’t be until after H5 is released.
> My buddy told me that 343 only has 1 guy working on the updates for MCC. Unfortunately he is partime and only works weekends.

That might be so. H5 is pretty big thing right now, so they really don’t care about MCC atm. But after h5 is launched, we might have a fixed MCC

> 2535436601471194;1:
> Does anyone know when the next content update will be? Besides minor playlist changes, none of the Major problems have been fixed. If I had to guess it won’t be until after H5 is released.
> My buddy told me that 343 only has 1 guy working on the updates for MCC. Unfortunately he is partime and only works weekends.

I have a feeling your buddy is probably full of it.

Nevertheless, I hope it released sometime before Halo 5.

> 2535436601471194;1:
> Does anyone know when the next content update will be? Besides minor playlist changes, none of the Major problems have been fixed. If I had to guess it won’t be until after H5 is released.

In Bravo’s last update a few days ago he mentioned that the update was about to be put through certification in the following days. I imagine it has been submitted by now, so we should hopefully see it early next week assuming it passes :slight_smile:

> 2535436601471194;1:
> My buddy told me that 343 only has 1 guy working on the updates for MCC. Unfortunately he is partime and only works weekends.

I wouldn’t listen to your buddy :wink:

The real facts are out there if you look past the first 5 links. You just need to dig. But this whole content update has been outsourced to a freelance group and the update is NOW running through 343i servers for testing to see if it will hold up. So maybe in the next week or two we will see the update. Although I don’t think any of it is geared towards campaign fixes.

People talk. It’s human nature to cause Choas and conflict. Wether you fight it or not, people slip in moments of weakness and say/do things that brings some understanding to situations wether it was for melishous reasons or not…

I hope its protocol with heavy consequences for those who keep quitting games >:/

> 2533274799557323;2:
> Soon

lol

> 2533274813317074;5:
> > 2535436601471194;1:
> > My buddy told me that 343 only has 1 guy working on the updates for MCC. Unfortunately he is partime and only works weekends.
>
>
> I wouldn’t listen to your buddy :wink:

Judging by the patch notes, I would believe his buddy :slight_smile:

> 2533274867179996;9:
> > 2533274813317074;5:
> > > 2535436601471194;1:
> > > My buddy told me that 343 only has 1 guy working on the updates for MCC. Unfortunately he is partime and only works weekends.
> >
> >
> > I wouldn’t listen to your buddy :wink:
>
>
> Judging by the patch notes, I would believe his buddy :slight_smile:

Just stop. No need to be dumb.

Dont really care… I just care about H5 atm

The update does address quitting, but it doesn’t say anything about all the problems within individual games and campaigns. It’s pretty sorry if they waited 4 months and didn’t address any of the multiplayer problems that are constantly mentioned on here daily. My biggest issue is with Halo CE, you get better shot registration based off of who your teammate is. Also there are certain people on Halo CE that are near impossible to hit but they can hit you easily. Anyway I’m happy they addressing the quitting and betrayals, but to not even acknowledge the game play issues really worries me.

> 2535436601471194;1:
> Does anyone know when the next content update will be? Besides minor playlist changes, none of the Major problems have been fixed. If I had to guess it won’t be until after H5 is released.
> My buddy told me that 343 only has 1 guy working on the updates for MCC. Unfortunately he is partime and only works weekends.

Tell your buddy he’s full of crap. They have a dedicated team working on it, not just 1 guy. Also the next content update will be out in the next few days, as it was sent to Microsoft for the stuff that they do to updates before they release them last week

I wish they address the co-op campaign issues since I am completing each mission with my brother but sadly that isnt the case. At least quitting and betrayal will be since those two things piss me off the most.

> 2533274867179996;9:
> > 2533274813317074;5:
> > > 2535436601471194;1:
> > > My buddy told me that 343 only has 1 guy working on the updates for MCC. Unfortunately he is partime and only works weekends.
> >
> >
> > I wouldn’t listen to your buddy :wink:
>
>
> Judging by the patch notes, I would believe his buddy :slight_smile:

Lol… I would have to agree

> 2533274873954403;15:
> > 2533274867179996;9:
> > > 2533274813317074;5:
> > > > 2535436601471194;1:
> > > > My buddy told me that 343 only has 1 guy working on the updates for MCC. Unfortunately he is partime and only works weekends.
> > >
> > >
> > > I wouldn’t listen to your buddy :wink:
> >
> >
> > Judging by the patch notes, I would believe his buddy :slight_smile:
>
>
> Lol… I would have to agree

Haha! Same here. When was the last CU? June? And in between then, playlist modifications? What a joke. Not bashing, but the writing is on the wall!