When is the halo reach req pack coming back?

As the title says,Does anyone have an idea as to when it’ll come back? I missed it the first time. Sorry if this a dumb question.

If you mean the Memories of Reach REQ pack, that was only offered as a limited promotion for the Memories of Reach update. Since then, all things added with the Memories of Reach update have been added to the general REQ pool and can be obtained through Bronze/Silver/Gold packs.

If you mean the Classic Helmet REQ pack, it is still available in the Microsoft Store for $9.99. There is no information as to whether it will be made available for purchase using RP again.

> 2533274817408735;2:
> If you mean the Memories of Reach REQ pack, that was only offered as a limited promotion for the Memories of Reach update. Since then, all things added with the Memories of Reach update have been added to the general REQ pool and can be obtained through Bronze/Silver/Gold packs.
>
> If you mean the Classic Helmet REQ pack, it is still available in the Microsoft Store for $9.99. There is no information as to whether it will be made available for purchase using RP again.

Oh thank you so much for responding. Yeah,I was curious about the Memories of Reach, because I wanted the Emile Helmet and stuff. Thanks for the fast response!

> 2533274817408735;2:
> If you mean the Memories of Reach REQ pack, that was only offered as a limited promotion for the Memories of Reach update. Since then, all things added with the Memories of Reach update have been added to the general REQ pool and can be obtained through Bronze/Silver/Gold packs.
>
> If you mean the Classic Helmet REQ pack, it is still available in the Microsoft Store for $9.99. There is no information as to whether it will be made available for purchase using RP again.

What other things are offered in the Microsoft store?

I don’t see classic helmets but I do see greatest hits pack.

> 2535468866269281;5:
> I don’t see classic helmets but I do see greatest hits pack.

It’s there. Go to the microsoft store, search “Halo 5”, and you’ll see everything that is offered.

I see it now, dang almost everything is there.

The Memories of Reach REQ Pack was only available when the content update was around. Since then, you can get the helmets and armors from normal REQ packs

> XbokxssI missed the first one when is it gonna come back?

You still can buy it here. As of April 24, 2018

> 2535439060272706;3:
> > 2533274817408735;2:
> > If you mean the Memories of Reach REQ pack, that was only offered as a limited promotion for the Memories of Reach update. Since then, all things added with the Memories of Reach update have been added to the general REQ pool and can be obtained through Bronze/Silver/Gold packs.
> >
> > If you mean the Classic Helmet REQ pack, it is still available in the Microsoft Store for $9.99. There is no information as to whether it will be made available for purchase using RP again.
>
> Oh thank you so much for responding. Yeah,I was curious about the Memories of Reach, because I wanted the Emile Helmet and stuff.

I think they come back every once in a while until yesterday they were there again

You can always buy any specialty req from the Microsoft store online through your browser.

So, is now longer available to get it with RQ points???.

> 2533274821130021;13:
> So, is now longer available to get it with RQ points???.

Nope, but don’t worry about it.

As many people have pointed out over the last few months, this pack isn’t worth the points. The items in the packs are all available in silver/gold packs. And those packs are significantly cheaper for what you get. Stick with the grind.

However, the “new” pack in the req store available for points IS worth it. The HCS pack contains items ONLY found in that pack.

So save up and buy it!

Thanks 4 the info.