When is the "Beta" over ?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Just asking ?

When they release Legendary Slayer and finalize the weapon rebalance… At least I hope…

if those things are good, I will finally accept Halo 4 as a finished game even if I still find it lacking in many ways.

It never started. There was an internal one, which obviously didn’t achieve the results a public beta would.

Whe Halo 5 comes out? Just joking ^-^
And what is Legendary Slayer? o.o

> It never started. There was an internal one, which obviously didn’t achieve the results a public beta would.

agree, if they had one while making the game , there probubly would not be half the complaints there are now

> Whe Halo 5 comes out? Just joking ^-^
> And what is Legendary Slayer? o.o

Legendary Slayer is the speculated Classic Playlist that will play like Halo 2/3. Sprint is rumored to be turned off, among other changes.

When Halo 5 comes out.

We really don’t know anything about legendary slayer except it is said to be between infinity and throwdown. I am hopeful, because I don’t like infinity and thowdown is too pro for me.

When 343i doesnt adjust Halo to fit the needs of noobs…Halo is no longer about who has the better skill in a dual…

There was a beta and nobody told me!?

The beta ends when people stop playing, and I do not want that to happen.

> The beta ends when people stop playing, and I do not want that to happen.

Change will only happen when people are no longer playing unfortunately. Otherwise 343i will just keep plugging along. Did you watch the GDC panel?

I did, and i thought it the strangest thing.

It will never be over. When Halo 5 comes out next year people will say, “I think 343 did a pretty good job considering it’s only their second game!”

> Whe Halo 5 comes out? Just joking ^-^
> And what is Legendary Slayer? o.o

When Halo 5 comes out… and I am not joking.