When is Team Snipers coming back

i understand it was removed due to low population but i want to see the stats and numbers for that becuase i never had trouble finding a game … so what its having the option to play it and mix things up and besides that i never had trouble finding a match please when will team snipers be back for halo 5

There’s no point in having a playlist if hardly anybody played it. It only makes sense to swap it out for a playlist that people will play or remove it entirely.

If you want to play Team Snipers with people then you can always invite people to custom games. In a way playing Team Snipers in custom games is a lot better than playing it in matchmaking. Sure, you don’t get the exp to rank up but you do have control over what maps you can play it on.

Never my experiance and u dont have the numbers to back that up i never had trouble finding a match you just saying empty opinons team snipers is fundamental to HALO been playing team snipers since HALO 1

Ranked Snipers didn’t have that much players playing it that much, so it was removed. On the other hand, Shotty Snipers is extremely popular.

> 2533274982566684;3:
> Never my experiance and u dont have the numbers to back that up i never had trouble finding a match you just saying empty opinons team snipers is fundamental to HALO been playing team snipers since HALO 1

You literally posted in your opening post that you understood that it got removed due to low population.

I said that was the reason 343 gave for removing it …BUT I WANNA SEE THE NUMBERS AND STATS BECUASE I NEVER HAD TROUBLE FINDING A GAME …team snipers should never be taking out of halo it just goes to show you how out of touch 343 is with halo and why in swat do we not have the carbine in halo 5???

Wow, that escalated quickly.

Honestly, if the Sniper population is that low, then that’s because most players suck with the snipers in Halo 5. I don’t know any other reason why players would avoid this playlist, especially if you’re halfway decent with a sniper, you would definitely enjoy any Snipers Playlist Ranked or Unranked.

I’ve also NEVER had an issue finding a Snipers Match, and I don’t recall ever running into the same players over and over again…

> 2533274792854607;8:
> Honestly, if the Sniper population is that low, then that’s because most players suck with the snipers in Halo 5. I don’t know any other reason why players would avoid this playlist, especially if you’re halfway decent with a sniper, you would definitely enjoy any Snipers Playlist Ranked or Unranked.
>
> I’ve also NEVER had an issue finding a Snipers Match, and I don’t recall ever running into the same players over and over again…

Preach !!!

I hate that 343 doesn’t understand entire communities are built behind playlists and them taking it away, makes communnites fall apart and the player base to drop. keeping in a fundamental playlist like Snipers and SWAT in ranked is sooooo important as a community backs these gamemodes to a point they only play the game for these specific playlists and ONLY these playlists. complaining about low pop is honestly the stupidest excuse.

TO BUILD A HOUSE YOU NEED A FOUNDATION! WITHOUT IT, EVERYTHING COMES FALLING DOWN

MAKE SNIPERS A PERMANENT PLAYLIST FOREVER, JUST LIKE BUNGIE DID FOR H3 & HALO REACH
AND THE PLAYERS WILL COME.

IM TELLING YOU IF INFINITE DOESN’T HAVE RANKED SNIPERS, SWAT AND A PLAYLIST CATERING TO DIFFERENT PLAY GROUPS THE GAME WILL FLOP!!!