When I get killed, why don't they specify?

When I get killed by say, a sniper rifle, shouldn’t this game tell the rest of my team how I was killed so that, you know, they know what to watch out for?

I could carry this thread on to the fact of the missing RED X, but these small necessities 343 forgot to put in this game are grinding my gears. It deludes from any tactical and team based playing

I noticed that too. It kinda bugs me that when someone gets sniped, assassinated, melee’d, splattered, grenaded, etc, it never says it anymore. Now it’s just “This guy got killed by this other guy”.

One thing I have noticed is that although the red “X” is missing when a team mate gets killed if you pay attention to your radar there is a yellow “X” where they died. I don’t think that is as useful as the red “X” but at least it’s something.

Hopefully they bring it back since they are talking about it internally.
LINK

> One thing I have noticed is that although the red “X” is missing when a team mate gets killed if you pay attention to your radar there is a yellow “X” where they died. I don’t think that is as useful as the red “X” but at least it’s something.

Unfortunately thats useless in slayer pro :confused: