When I first saw the trailer...

Mhmm… I was trying to find a channel on TV to watch, but couldn’t find anything. So I pressed a button to bring up “Search Shows”. For fun I typed in Halo. There, the Halo CEA and Halo 4 trailers. I was like “UMG DIS IS EPIC!!”, then I was like “UMG I HAZ TO WAIT 3 MONTHS!” I replayed each trailer like 5 times, I couldn’t get enough!
What was your first reactions when the CEA and Halo 4 trailers was released?

Umm None of those games have been released yet, but the launch trailer is totally bonerific :smiley:

I know, I’m asking about the trailers. Im not dumb… or at least not that dumb.

Ooh… wait. I see my mistake. I forgot to put trailers when I asked the question! I’ll edit it.

It was 5 months.

"HOLY (BLARG)!!! ‘Pauses, goes to bathroom… comes back’ HOLY (BLARG)!!!
I Must MSG All Meh Friends NAO!"

> It was 5 months.

I asked for how you reacted when you first saw the trailer. Not to find every mistake I made in my sentences. Besides, maybe I saw the trailer when there was 3 months left. I don’t think I saw it when it first came out. So, please stay on topic. Pretty please with a Splazer on top?

Ah… so many good memories. I remember laying on the couch watching G4’s E3 coverage.

I’m not really sure what I was thinking when the trailer discussed Halo’s history, other than that I need to dig out my old copy of CE. I think the whole town could hear my jaw hit the ground when the graphics switched.

My secong thought was: “Holy ****, those morons spreading silly rumors were right!”

I had similar thoughts with Halo 4. My second thought on the matter was: “Silly MW3, trying to take over E3…”

For the CEA trailer…

“-Yoink!- it, I really hoped the leaks were false about this”.

For the Halo 4 trailer…

343i I have hope for you yet.

> "HOLY (BLARG)!!! ‘Pauses, goes to bathroom… comes back’ HOLY (BLARG)!!!
> I Must MSG All Meh Friends NAO!"
[/quote]
first of all… that comment made my day… and second of all… ditto with the reaction

Watched hours of E3. By the end of the show I thought it was disappointing - People on the Flood had said Halo 4 was going to be announced during the show.

Right at the end as I was ready to turn it off, the spokesman said something about a new trilogy…

I look up at the screen, heart’s pounding, and I hear

“John, wake up John… I need you”

I was like OHMYGODBBQWTFOHWOWASJKIDCSAKCSAKCMASC

I was like ‘OMG MC has a jetpack’ argh, AA’s in H4. And is that a nade pistol?

I’m not going to lie: my first reaction to the Halo 4 trailer was something like this:

“Can a spartan’s heart beat that fast? Wouldn’t someone as physically fit as him have an extremely low BPS, to the point his heart rate under duress might look more like an ordinary person’s normal heartbeat?”

It’s a question that plagues me to this day. Similarly, my first thought for Halo Anniversary was a nitpick. But an aesthetic one. The tall helmet dealie. I’m very glad it was changed to look much more like the Halo: Combat Evolved helmet.

I’m not the most jubilant person, I suppose.

> I’m not going to lie: my first reaction to the Halo 4 trailer was something like this:
>
> “Can a spartan’s heart beat that fast? Wouldn’t someone as physically fit as him have an extremely low BPS, to the point his heart rate under duress might look more like an ordinary person’s normal heartbeat?”
>
> It’s a question that plagues me to this day. Similarly, my first thought for Halo Anniversary was a nitpick. But an aesthetic one. The tall helmet dealie. I’m very glad it was changed to look much more like the Halo: Combat Evolved helmet.
>
> I’m not the most jubilant person, I suppose.

Fear not, I’ll put your mind at ease.

His resting heart rate is more likely really low, yes. But if you can’t remember, Cortana was calling out for help. Because of the way the Spartans have been ‘modified’ a huge shot of adrenalin would’ve surged into him upon hearing the distress, effectively making his heart beat faster and his reaction times lower.

:wink: