When Halo 5 Releases...

Is anyone immediately going to do the campaign? How many are going to do it solo, and not join a friends party till you’ve got the full experience of the game? I know I will be, I have a lot of people I play online with. But for this, I am going to be anti social so I can have the full experience of Halo 5. Anyone else with me on this?

My first thing with Halo 5 will be - Campaign - Solo - Heroic Playthrough. After that I´m immune to spoilers. Then I´ll jump into Arena & Warzone while I play the Campaign on Legendary. But that will take a bit longer than heroic I guess. And because I´m not that patient, I will tackle the Legendary playthrough mission for mission over a bigger timespan.

I’ll potentially be playing through the campaign with a friend since we did the same for Halo 4. But otherwise I’ll be blasting through the campaign on my own and completing it before I jump on to the MP and own the undoubtedly fresh meat that shall be on there!

> 2533274806309737;3:
> I’ll potentially be playing through the campaign with a friend since we did the same for Halo 4. But otherwise I’ll be blasting through the campaign on my own and completing it before I jump on to the MP and own the undoubtedly fresh meat that shall be on there!

Haha, the fresh meat in Matchmaking is going to be glorious, I must admit.

Im going to start off with the campaign but with my friends. then once we finish through heading over to warzone

either in going to run solo all day and complete the story or me and my buddy are going to run legendary together.

I’m going to jump right into warzone and wait for my friends. Blasting through the Halo campaigns with 3 other buddies are some of the fondest gaming memories I have.

> 2533274808258908;4:
> > 2533274806309737;3:
> > I’ll potentially be playing through the campaign with a friend since we did the same for Halo 4. But otherwise I’ll be blasting through the campaign on my own and completing it before I jump on to the MP and own the undoubtedly fresh meat that shall be on there!
>
>
> Haha, the fresh meat in Matchmaking is going to be glorious, I must admit.

Hehe, yeah I can’t wait! It’s one of the things I love about Christmas too! All those new console players with no clue. Fun times!

> 2533274806309737;8:
> > 2533274808258908;4:
> > > 2533274806309737;3:
> > > I’ll potentially be playing through the campaign with a friend since we did the same for Halo 4. But otherwise I’ll be blasting through the campaign on my own and completing it before I jump on to the MP and own the undoubtedly fresh meat that shall be on there!
> >
> >
> > Haha, the fresh meat in Matchmaking is going to be glorious, I must admit.
>
>
> Hehe, yeah I can’t wait! It’s one of the things I love about Christmas too! All those new console players with no clue. Fun times!

Is it a bad thing when you enjoy destroying a team of newbies?? lol

> 2533274810265412;9:
> > 2533274806309737;8:
> > > 2533274808258908;4:
> > > > 2533274806309737;3:
> > > > I’ll potentially be playing through the campaign with a friend since we did the same for Halo 4. But otherwise I’ll be blasting through the campaign on my own and completing it before I jump on to the MP and own the undoubtedly fresh meat that shall be on there!
> > >
> > >
> > > Haha, the fresh meat in Matchmaking is going to be glorious, I must admit.
> >
> >
> > Hehe, yeah I can’t wait! It’s one of the things I love about Christmas too! All those new console players with no clue. Fun times!
>
>
> Is it a bad thing when you enjoy destroying a team of newbies?? lol

I think it may be, but it makes you have the good feels inside though, so I can justify it… >.>

Solo campaign without pause, that’s always been my ritual. All the rest comes afterwards

I’ll be soloing the campaign, probably on Normal (although I may decide to start off with Heroic). Then it’ll be Legendary campaign co-op.

Heroic with friends. Legendary later for achievements.

> 2533274808258908;10:
> > 2533274810265412;9:
> > > 2533274806309737;8:
> > > > 2533274808258908;4:
> > > > > 2533274806309737;3:
> > > > > I’ll potentially be playing through the campaign with a friend since we did the same for Halo 4. But otherwise I’ll be blasting through the campaign on my own and completing it before I jump on to the MP and own the undoubtedly fresh meat that shall be on there!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Haha, the fresh meat in Matchmaking is going to be glorious, I must admit.
> > >
> > >
> > > Hehe, yeah I can’t wait! It’s one of the things I love about Christmas too! All those new console players with no clue. Fun times!
> >
> >
> > Is it a bad thing when you enjoy destroying a team of newbies?? lol
>
>
> I think it may be, but it makes you have the good feels inside though, so I can justify it… >.>

We’ve all been that newbie so I don’t think it’s a bad thing! It’s the circle of gaming life! :wink:

I’ll do the first mission or two solo, then maybe some co-op.

Always play campaign first solo. Sometimes when I hit the halfway point I taker an intermission to play some multiplayer, but then its straight back to finishing the fight.