when halo 5 out

halo 4 not that good i fort you get like special perk, at 130 and you dont… been killing the game for notihng … thanks halo 4 for lieing on youtube

> halo 4 not that good i fort you get like special perk, at 130 and you dont… been killing the game for notihng … thanks halo 4 for lieing on youtube

wut?

wut?

Lol, wut?

yeah

good luck in your spelling test

> halo 4 not that good i fort you get like special perk, at 130 and you dont… been killing the game for notihng … thanks halo 4 for lieing on youtube

I… I can’t even…

He makes a very persuading argument

> thanks halo 4 for lieing on youtube

Don’t believe everything you read/watch on the internet.

Anyway, speaking of Halo 5, you will be able to play as a Promethean Knight! AWESOMESSSS

> > halo 4 not that good i fort you get like special perk, at 130 and you dont… been killing the game for notihng … thanks halo 4 for lieing on youtube
>
> He makes a very persuading argument

Seems legit lol

Wut?

> > > halo 4 not that good i fort you get like special perk, at 130 and you dont… been killing the game for notihng … thanks halo 4 for lieing on youtube
> >
> > He makes a very persuading argument
>
> Seems legit lol

Haha I fail in spelling, should have been persuasive doohhy lol

Translation: Halo 4 really isn’t that good. I thought you got a special perk or something at 130 and you do not. I’ve been killing so many people for NO reason. Thanks 343i, for lying to me about Halo 4 on Youtube.

Took me a bit but I think thats the gist of it.

> > halo 4 not that good i fort you get like special perk, at 130 and you dont… been killing the game for notihng … thanks halo 4 for lieing on youtube
>
> Translation: Halo 4 really isn’t that good. I thought you got a special perk or something at 130 and you do not. I’ve been killing so many people for NO reason. Thanks 343i, for lying to me about Halo 4 on Youtube.
>
> Took me a bit but I think thats the gist of it.

Thank you for translating i now understand this guy is a troll, as it is impossible to get to level 130.

Evidence of them saying you get something special at 130 please? Never heard of this before. Also, nobody is level 130 yet so even if there is, we wouldn’t know about it until someone hits that mark and brags about it.

Wat?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Do you even english?

Another post? But your last one already gave me enough cancer…

> > > halo 4 not that good i fort you get like special perk, at 130 and you dont… been killing the game for notihng … thanks halo 4 for lieing on youtube
> >
> > Translation: Halo 4 really isn’t that good. I thought you got a special perk or something at 130 and you do not. I’ve been killing so many people for NO reason. Thanks 343i, for lying to me about Halo 4 on Youtube.
> >
> > Took me a bit but I think thats the gist of it.
>
> Thank you for translating i now understand this guy is a troll, as it is impossible to get to level 130.

You can get to 130 if you have special edition, or if you’ve somehow got your code early.

seriously guys it still easy to understand what he’s saying, sheesh.

> > > > halo 4 not that good i fort you get like special perk, at 130 and you dont… been killing the game for notihng … thanks halo 4 for lieing on youtube
> > >
> > > Translation: Halo 4 really isn’t that good. I thought you got a special perk or something at 130 and you do not. I’ve been killing so many people for NO reason. Thanks 343i, for lying to me about Halo 4 on Youtube.
> > >
> > > Took me a bit but I think thats the gist of it.
> >
> > Thank you for translating i now understand this guy is a troll, as it is impossible to get to level 130.
>
> You can get to 130 if you have special edition, or if you’ve somehow got your code early.

Yea, thats what I heard too. Standard is SR70. LE can reach up to SR130 now. Are there any though?