When Grifball Comes

When Grifball comes, if the kills/deaths count to your k/d, I’m not going to play it. Bad enough that CSR is waypoint only, they’re going to put in a stat-padding playlist.

Oh man.

If you suck at the normal game, there’s no guarantee that you’ll be good at Grifball.

Also, why are you taking a kill/death ratio so seriously?

It will probably count for your KD.

Even tho KD means nothing.

I’m great at the normal game…and that’s the problem.

1. Statpadders will migrate to Grifball, which will then stay in exchange for another gametype.

2. Its no fun to play a game that will completely ruin your k/d when k/d is the only measure of skill in-game.

> If you suck at the normal game, there’s no guarantee that you’ll be good at Grifball.
>
> Also, why are you taking a kill/death ratio so seriously?

The problem isn’t the k/d, the problems are the players who are in the playlist to statpad, not to play the game.

You know, ignoring the objective and just smashing your brains out through the whole game.

> I’m great at the normal game…and that’s the problem.
>
> 1. Statpadders will migrate to Grifball, which will then stay in exchange for another gametype.
>
> 2. Its no fun to play a game that will completely ruin your k/d when k/d is the only measure of skill in-game.

k/d isn’t a measure of skill, it’s just how many kills you get per life.

I’ve played plenty of people with higher k/d than me who were worse than me, and I’ve played plenty of people with lower k/d than me who bashed me so hard I almost cried.

Even if it isn’t a truly accurate measure of skill, it is the only reliable one we have anymore. Halo 2 ranking system was the best, but ya know its gone.

Doesn’t bother me if it counts. I’m a veteran player when it comes to Grifball, a Tank, so getting kills off those people who will continue to refuse to play the objective will only benefit people like me.

> > If you suck at the normal game, there’s no guarantee that you’ll be good at Grifball.
> >
> > Also, why are you taking a kill/death ratio so seriously?
>
> The problem isn’t the k/d, the problems are the players who are in the playlist to statpad, not to play the game.
>
> You know, ignoring the objective and just smashing your brains out through the whole game.
>
>
>
> > I’m great at the normal game…and that’s the problem.
> >
> > 1. Statpadders will migrate to Grifball, which will then stay in exchange for another gametype.
> >
> > 2. Its no fun to play a game that will completely ruin your k/d when k/d is the only measure of skill in-game.
>
> k/d isn’t a measure of skill, it’s just how many kills you get per life.
>
> I’ve played plenty of people with higher k/d than me who were worse than me, and I’ve played plenty of people with lower k/d than me who bashed me so hard I almost cried.

K/D might not be a good measure of skill but it’s the only one.