When Forge Comes Out..

What custom gametypes/maps will you create? I personally will be creating Grifball and a map right off the bat, since I’m missing my game so much.
But after that, I’ll make a true Blood Gulch/Valhalla remake.

> 2533275007059966;1:
> I’ll make a true Blood Gulch/Valhalla remake.

Haha same.

> 2533275007059966;1:
> What custom gametypes/maps will you create? I personally will be creating Grifball and a map right off the bat, since I’m missing my game so much.
> But after that, I’ll make a true Blood Gulch/Valhalla remake.

I personally cannot wait for forge. I am excited to make small maps…typically 1v1 maybe even 2v2. I like playing 1v1 with my cousin on custom forge maps. So that will be fun.

I also cannot wait to make a race track map. I made an awesome race track on The Master Chief Collection on Halo 4 Forge on Forge Island. It was awesome!!! So i can’t wait to do that too.

> 2533275007059966;1:
> What custom gametypes/maps will you create? I personally will be creating Grifball and a map right off the bat, since I’m missing my game so much.
> But after that, I’ll make a true Blood Gulch/Valhalla remake.

Dude add me. I’ve never been good at making maps so to play a good blood Gulch remake would be awesome!

That is if the files for Grifball are even in Forge.

Hope we get a small amount of REQ points for playing customs.

I want someone to make a Spire remake so I can ground pound from the top all the way across the map :slight_smile: