When does week 3 start? I hate these maps and BRs

This game is so tactical now. I enjoy playing team BRs with friends but it gets stressful after a while. I prefer AR starts where individual skill matters more rather than teamwork.

When does week 3 start? And do you spawn with both an AR and BR? Or will there be multiple game types where you spawn with one or the other?

I’d assume it starts Friday. That’s when Week 2 started, even though Week 2 started 4 days after the Beta’s launched. I agree, Week 1 was my favorite. The AR starts were great, and I love Truth to death. Week 2 I’m just getting pissed off with cheap deaths and lagback that wasn’t present in Week 1. It would be cool if they made “Week” playlists where you play with the starts and maps from that respective week.

They should just put both new maps in… Lets face it Eden totally sucks and Regret is just the type of map with far too many angles you get pelted by br rounds from. I missed the first two maps but from what ive seen they just look to be slightly different variants of each other. These two new maps look to be promising. But i dont want to be my hopes up cause if theres one thing ive learnt about 343 is that their maps have been a bit disappointing.
Honestly if they just took a hand full of maps from halos 1,2,3 and reach i would be totally find with that because most of the maps in those games were great. The only map i really enjoyed in 4 was haven and even thats saying a lot because that map is terrible compared to what other halos had to offer (in my opinion), i mean its just a big two level semi circle with a grenade lobbing feast in the middle.

I do hope its AR starts not only because i missed that part of the beta but ive always found them more enjoyable, less rage inducing.

They should have them with ARs instead.

> 2771858342094810;1:
> This game is so tactical now. I enjoy playing team BRs with friends but it gets stressful after a while. I prefer AR starts where individual skill matters more rather than teamwork.
>
> When does week 3 start? And do you spawn with both an AR and BR? Or will there be multiple game types where you spawn with one or the other?

Agreed, Not liking the spam of teams who just decimate the randoms they toss me in with.

> 2533274809220485;4:
> They should have them with ARs instead.

Yeah I wonder if these maps would play better with AR starts.

I dont really like the map eden. It feels like they just copied the map… dropped the lighting and put a catwalk in the middle. bam done. I dont like it. as for regret. i enjoy that map and love the graphics for it. Dont like the running arround rat thingys what ever they are… they are distracting. I want to play on truth again :frowning: