When does the paid open beta end?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Lol

There should be a special helmet with the troll face on it given to OPs like this. That way when I see you in game, I can give you extra furry teabags.

> 2533274809411028;2:
> There should be a special helmet with the troll face on it given to OPs like this. That way when I see you in game, I can give you extra furry teabags.

Maybe I like furry teabags. Either way, no furry teabags can be given or received unless they FIX MATCHMAKING.

> 2533274920443319;3:
> > 2533274809411028;2:
> > There should be a special helmet with the troll face on it given to OPs like this. That way when I see you in game, I can give you extra furry teabags.
>
>
>
> Maybe I like furry teabags.

Then the community has an endless supply for you good sir.

Had to edit because of your edit lol. Touchè on the matchmaking comment lol.

> 2533274809411028;2:
> There should be a special helmet with the troll face on it given to OPs like this. That way when I see you in game, I can give you extra furry teabags.

you can’t give furry teabags if your prepubescent. I would love to have a helmet awarded to me for trolling.

> 2533274792161496;5:
> > 2533274809411028;2:
> > There should be a special helmet with the troll face on it given to OPs like this. That way when I see you in game, I can give you extra furry teabags.
>
>
> you can’t give furry teabags if your prepubescent. I would love to have a helmet awarded to me for trolling.

You can always buy some -Yoink!- online and glue them on for the special occasion. You need to expand your mind!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

I do like this troll helmet idea, not gonna lie. And my balls dropped like 14 years ago bro.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

> 2533274809411028;6:
> > 2533274792161496;5:
> > > 2533274809411028;2:
> > > There should be a special helmet with the troll face on it given to OPs like this. That way when I see you in game, I can give you extra furry teabags.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > you can’t give furry teabags if your prepubescent. I would love to have a helmet awarded to me for trolling.
>
>
>
>
> You can always buy some -Yoink!- online and glue them on for the special occasion. You need to expand your mind!

Can’t find any on Amazon. Luckily I have a thick patch growing already.