When does the infinite flight start tonight?!!?

I know the actual flight doesn’t start till tomorrow at 1pm est… but I know you can access the flight and do weapon drills and training tonight. I just wanna know what time that’ll be so I can get past this “account not authorized error”

I don’t think anyone knows, but keep trying and let us know when you get through! :slight_smile:

Yeah I’m trying like every hour and then when it says account not authorized I reboot the Xbox try one more time and look on here lol but ill lyk if I make it on. I just wanna shoot some bots man lol

I just read on reddit it didn’t go live until 10 est last week so I’m gonna check back in a couple hours

Pretty sure last week it was around 6 PT, 8 CT or 9 EST. So I’d assume just about anytime now or within the next hour or so.

I almost shi* myself thought i got banned for wrecking kids

> 2533274801349269;1:
> I know the actual flight doesn’t start till tomorrow at 1pm est… but I know you can access the flight and do weapon drills and training tonight. I just wanna know what time that’ll be so I can get past this “account not authorized error”

I’ve had the same problem and I’ve been getting a little frustrated but I’m keeping my cool cause 343 has a alot to do

Still not up. See you tommorrow

Its up

> 2533274873154325;8:
> Still not up. See you tommorrow

It’s up. I had to un join insider and reboot and re-download to get the account not authorized to disappear like last week. But it’s up now I can get some bot training fun in lol

12pm or 1 pm pt i think