When does the Crimson map pack go live?

It is currently 2:18am on the east coast as of the time of this posting, when can we expect the map pack to be available?

I’m hoping at Midnight for Me. It’s 11:19 here on the west coast.

DLC has generally always been released at 2am PST/5am EST for most major releases and almost every Halo DLC pack historically. Occasionally delays and/or hiccups cause issues, and sometimes it is done staggered intentionally.

Isn’t it coming out Tuesday?

I always thought it was 3 A.M. PST.

> DLC has generally always been released at 2am PST/5am EST for most major releases and almost every Halo DLC pack historically. Occasionally delays and/or hiccups cause issues, and sometimes it is done staggered intentionally.

This.

If you’re like me and live in Australia, the marketplace updates at 8pm, which is approximately another two and a half hours away.

> Isn’t it coming out Tuesday?

Tuesday would be the 11th.

The maps release on the 10th.

> > DLC has generally always been released at 2am PST/5am EST for most major releases and almost every Halo DLC pack historically. Occasionally delays and/or hiccups cause issues, and sometimes it is done staggered intentionally.
>
> This.
>
> If you’re like me and live in Australia, the marketplace updates at 8pm, which is approximately another two and a half hours away.

Thanks for that, two hours to go.

> Isn’t it coming out Tuesday?

This seems to be a unique launch. Most DLC comes out on Tuesdays, but this pack is released on December 10th… Monday.

> > Isn’t it coming out Tuesday?
>
> Tuesday would be the 11th.
>
> The maps release on the 10th.

Usually yes, add-ons come out on Tuesday.

But considering Halo is Microsoft’s flagship franchise, it’s reasonable to assume it gets special treatment.

Yeah flagship franchise bonus!

essentially you got 2 more hours, at least on my end its 1:48, 4 in the morning when ANYTHING on live is updated, eits all done at one time, but each person timezone is reletive, so at 4 central will be 5 your time, 2 more hours or so