When does accepting for the Reach beta end ??

This whole time I thought i was accepted to the Reach flight, but turns out I had the old “Halo Insider” automatically downloaded to my console… I didn’t realize I had to sign up again to be an insider, so I signed up yesterday and am pretty sad thinking that I couldve been accepted again already but came in all late… Is there still a chance for me or…?? Please say yes, I really was looking forward to playing reach for the first time and getting those nameplates :confused:

This whole time I thought i was accepted to the Reach flight, but turns out I had the old “Halo Insider” automatically downloaded to my console… I didn’t realize I had to sign up again to be an insider, so I signed up yesterday and am pretty sad thinking that I couldve been accepted again already but came in all late… Is there still a chance for me or…?? Please say yes, I really was looking forward to playing reach for the first time and getting those nameplates :confused:

If you received the invitation email, you should be able to play, but first, you have to delete old Insider Builds.
Check out the Dedicated thread for more information.

It’s very likely too late to be accepted for the Xbox flights this week, but PC PVP flighting is still to come