When does 343i take over halo ?

:3

bs angel confirmed on a thread that it will be in august.

> bs angel confirmed on a thread that it will be in august.

You got to be kidding me…

> > bs angel confirmed on a thread that it will be in august.
>
> You got to be kidding me…

No : http://halo.xbox.com/forums/general/f/14/p/11849/95964.aspx#95964

Makes sense, considering Bungie said that their last ViDoc wouldn’t be released until August.

Will Bungie still be doing playlist updates until then?

> Will Bungie still be doing playlist updates until then?

They have one last update.
Jeremiah said their goal was to release it next tuesday.

When do the 343i officially get the keys to halo, is it tomorow? and will they be changing the challenges?

August.

Really? i thought thats when the title update was out

> Really? i thought thats when the title update was out

Yeah it’s August. Check out BS Angel’s comments in the latest H:B thread. Page 4
Link

> Really? i thought thats when the title update was out

The title update will be released at the same time as Halo anniversary, I think.

It comes out somewhere in-between then and november.

> It come out somewhere in-between then and november.

cheers guys

They get it whenever Captain keyes approves

So since bungie day is over is 343 running the show right now?

well yes and no, they have already started with the title update and halo CEA and halo 4.

but they officialy get the keys to matchmakeing on august 2nd

Ok because I was expecting a kind of matchmaking revamp or something

> So since bungie day is over is 343 running the show right now?

Nope! 343 won’t be passed matchmaking until sometime in August if my memory serves correctly.

Oh, here it is:

> > so then the switch is set to happen July 8th (the day after Bungie day)
>
> From Bungie’s 6/10 Weekly Update:
>
>
>
> > After Bungie Day we’ll be going as dark as we’ve ever been. No Halo news and no Weekly Updates.
>
> While you may interpret those words to mean the switch is set to happen on July 8th, that’s actually not the case. urk simply stated that is the date they will no longer carry Halo news or publish regular Weekly Updates. While we’re excited to support Reach and accept the responsibilities that come along with that, we don’t get the keys to the house until August.
>
> From our 6/28 Halo Bulletin:
>
>
>
> > But back at work, Halo beckons-and come August, we’re going to be running that particular show.

> > So since bungie day is over is 343 running the show right now?
>
> Nope! 343 won’t be passed matchmaking until sometime in August if my memory serves correctly.
>
> Oh, here it is:
>
>
>
> > > so then the switch is set to happen July 8th (the day after Bungie day)
> >
> > From Bungie’s 6/10 Weekly Update:
> >
> >
> >
> > > After Bungie Day we’ll be going as dark as we’ve ever been. No Halo news and no Weekly Updates.
> >
> > While you may interpret those words to mean the switch is set to happen on July 8th, that’s actually not the case. urk simply stated that is the date they will no longer carry Halo news or publish regular Weekly Updates. While we’re excited to support Reach and accept the responsibilities that come along with that, we don’t get the keys to the house until August.
> >
> > From our 6/28 Halo Bulletin:
> >
> >
> >
> > > But back at work, Halo beckons-and come August, we’re going to be running that particular show.

well the new BWU said that it happens on the second.