When does 343 gain control of reach?

Bungie said they handed the reigns over two weeks ago and just a few days ago bs angel said 343 ould do nothing and that jeremiah was in control. The whole situation is confusing. I would like just a simple explanation. Thanks

I have no clue either. I hope it is soon, I can’t even look at Bungie anymore…

Jeremiah is only in control of Reach Matchmaking and playlist updates, not patches or anything heavy duty like that.

> I have no clue either. I hope it is soon, I can’t even look at Bungie anymore…

They disguste me how they betrayed us.

First of all in the BWU it said Bungie is not doing any sort of coding for Halo Reach. So im assuming that 343i is in charge of that. WHat Bungie is doing for reach is keeping the matchmaking going. by this i mean updating the matchmaking playlists and gametypes. The change will come and 343i will be in charge of everything but its going to take a while. Gradually we will see 343i take control of reach but i think itll take by the end of this year,

343 needs to take control now. this game is in dire need of major assistance.

Be patient guys. The process of handing over a triple A title game takes a while. You can’t just call up a developer and say “Here’s Reach, have fun.” Lots of things must be transferred, learned, and then the issues can start to be looked at. There is a LOT going on under the hood that you guys don’t see and DEFINITELY don’t understand. These options you’re all looking for aren’t as simple as flipping a switch, popular to contrary belief.

With Jerimiah working on the playlists, Bungie giving us weekly updates and 343i giving us fresh content, you can see they obviously care for the community in a big way. Where are these weekly updates and community playdates with the other games developers? Oh yeah, they don’t exist unless Microsoft sponsors it… 343 takes time from their EXTREMELY busy schedule to play with us, update blogs, answer relevant and polite questions, and you don’t find that anywhere else.

You guys also need to understand, that not everybody who works at Bungie/343i even knows the details of everything going on. They may not be answering certain questions because they only know as much as we do. Speculating big news to an entire community is a dangerous thing, and nobody wants to promise something that can’t be delivered, or have their words twisted around. Be patient, have fun. If you’re getting frustrated playing the game, come play with the community. We have a blast no matter what we’re doing, and nobody has raged a single time in any of the community games we play!

> I have no clue either. I hope it is soon, I can’t even look at Bungie anymore…

There goes the statement “343 forums are better because people don’t complain about that AL, Bloom ect. bs and don’t hate on Bungie”…

Thanks for providing a perfect example of why I mostly prefer to stay away from these forums.

> > I have no clue either. I hope it is soon, I can’t even look at Bungie anymore…
>
> There goes the statement “343 forums are better because people don’t complain about that AL, Bloom ect. bs and don’t hate on Bungie”…
>
> Thanks for providing a perfect example of why I mostly prefer to stay away from these forums.

No one asked you to come here…