When do you unlock the LightrRifle?

Hey, i heard you have to unlock the light rifle before you can use it in your loadout.

Does anybody here know what rank you need to hit before you unlock it?

Thanks!

I heard it was about SR23 or something like that, but if you have the LE Console you unlock it right away.

Sadly i don’t have the LE Console!

Thanks though, shouldn’t take too long to get up to that level, glad it’s not higher!

> I heard it was about SR23 or something like that, but if you have the LE Console you unlock it right away.

really? I didn’t know the console had a LR skin… That’s awesome!

I found the imprint skin… Yeah thats pretty cool :o don’t have to wait :slight_smile:

Are you sure it’s instantly unlocked for console buyers? If so I’m pumped!

> Are you sure it’s instantly unlocked for console buyers? If so I’m pumped!

Halo 4 LE Console owners get access to a Light Rifle skin which instantly unlocks the skinned version of the Light Rifle for use. All promotional unlocks are like this as well. Gamestop’s Forest skin and Arctic DMR unlock their corresponding items for use at SR1 as well for example.

> > Are you sure it’s instantly unlocked for console buyers? If so I’m pumped!
>
> Halo 4 LE Console owners get access to a Light Rifle skin which instantly unlocks the skinned version of the Light Rifle for use. All promotional unlocks are like this as well. Gamestop’s Forest skin and Arctic DMR unlock their corresponding items for use at SR1 as well for example.

too bad you cant get skins for tactical packages and support upgrades XD