When do you think we’ll get footage or more news?

Halo Infinite was announced at E3 2018, and didn’t get anymore coverage or trailers/footage until E3 2019, when we got the opening cutscene of the game shown. The game is coming next Holiday, November 2020 as the launch title of the next-gen Xbox, Project Scarlett. However, after this past E3, we’ve gotten really nothing on the game. When do you think we’ll get the next piece of info and or actual footage and coverage on the game; either via trailer, gameplay reveal, or vidoc of sorts? I think we’re absolutely seeing more of the game before E3 2020, but that’ll be the big blowout. Gonna be interesting how much they’re gonna show and also keep under wraps.

Well, there is still the speculation of I think it was December 22nd? We saw the numbers indicating the date of December of this year, so it’s possible something might happen.

We heard that there was a ‘redo/undo’ button for Forge a couple months back. I understand last year there was several weeks of ‘trees confirmed’ jokes. It’ll be nice to just hear 343 talk about the game, doesn’t even have to be news. Realistically we have e3 2020 for a confirmed news source, everything else is salt in a dust storm.

There is a slim chance we’ll see something at The Game Awards next week as it’s the last major gaming event for quite a while. If not, presumably there is going to be a beta at some point in Spring 2020.
There will likely be a Scarlett reveal event a few months before E3 and if so, Infinite would almost certainly be shown given it’s the flagship launch title for the console.
If no to all of that…we’ll have to wait until E3 in June.

I think they’re gonna hold a stream early next year showcasing MP and then make the beta available to all who are insiders.

> 2533274879757912;2:
> Well, there is still the speculation of I think it was December 22nd? We saw the numbers indicating the date of December of this year, so it’s possible something might happen.

I wouldn’t hold my breath on that. If by some chance 343 shows something this early I’ll be surprised.
I’m going with E3 2020

> 2533274832360281;6:
> > 2533274879757912;2:
> > Well, there is still the speculation of I think it was December 22nd? We saw the numbers indicating the date of December of this year, so it’s possible something might happen.
>
> I wouldn’t hold my breath on that. If by some chance 343 shows something this early I’ll be surprised.
> I’m going with E3 2020

Thing is though with the flights and everything, I highly doubt E3 is the next time we see any footage.

> 2533274840469109;7:
> > 2533274832360281;6:
> > > 2533274879757912;2:
> > > Well, there is still the speculation of I think it was December 22nd? We saw the numbers indicating the date of December of this year, so it’s possible something might happen.
> >
> > I wouldn’t hold my breath on that. If by some chance 343 shows something this early I’ll be surprised.
> > I’m going with E3 2020
>
> Thing is though with the flights and everything, I highly doubt E3 is the next time we see any footage.

they could do internal flights or NDA flights. Sure stuff would leak but ya

E3 my friends. E3. Hoping for any real details sooner than is false hope. I’d be surprised if they announced a Beta or flight testing prior to E3. I agree it would make sense to do testing prior to E3, but if they don’t it wouldn’t surprise me

> 2533274856059836;9:
> E3 my friends. E3. Hoping for any real details sooner than is false hope. I’d be surprised if they announced a Beta or flight testing prior to E3. I agree it would make sense to do testing prior to E3, but if they don’t it wouldn’t surprise me

Could be, though with the way they talked about flights, they worded it almost like fans would be helping out in the development process, looking for bugs and other issues. Could it be that we have to wait until E3 when we get more footage? Possible, though I feel they will definitely get a little something before that.

The frustrating thing about E3 is it means we won’t even see a BETA or FLIGHT until that date or later. Which means no information about gameplay until then. I think at best we might get some minor story hints or clues but sadly that’s about it.

Unless they play that backwards - they reveal a FLIGHT/BETA and save story reveals for E3. Honestly, both are going to be big reveals on their own so they honestly could reveal one before E3 and save the other for E3.

> 2533274895683392;11:
> The frustrating thing about E3 is it means we won’t even see a BETA or FLIGHT until that date or later. Which means no information about gameplay until then. I think at best we might get some minor story hints or clues but sadly that’s about it.
>
> Unless they play that backwards - they reveal a FLIGHT/BETA and save story reveals for E3. Honestly, both are going to be big reveals on their own so they honestly could reveal one before E3 and save the other for E3.

I definitely think we’re getting flights before E3, if not, then there’s no real changes and fixes that can be made, and it’s essentially just getting to demo the game before it releases. Would be nice if they started the flights in the next month or so, though sadly that’s unlikely.

> 2533274840469109;12:
> > 2533274895683392;11:
> > The frustrating thing about E3 is it means we won’t even see a BETA or FLIGHT until that date or later. Which means no information about gameplay until then. I think at best we might get some minor story hints or clues but sadly that’s about it.
> >
> > Unless they play that backwards - they reveal a FLIGHT/BETA and save story reveals for E3. Honestly, both are going to be big reveals on their own so they honestly could reveal one before E3 and save the other for E3.
>
> I definitely think we’re getting flights before E3, if not, then there’s no real changes and fixes that can be made, and it’s essentially just getting to demo the game before it releases. Would be nice if they started the flights in the next month or so, though sadly that’s unlikely.

I agree… However, aside from splitting story and gameplay a Flight might suck the excitement and surprise level for any E3 reveals, especially if its disappointing gameplay wise. Its going to be interesting to see how this will play out before E3.

> 2533274895683392;13:
> > 2533274840469109;12:
> > > 2533274895683392;11:
> > > The frustrating thing about E3 is it means we won’t even see a BETA or FLIGHT until that date or later. Which means no information about gameplay until then. I think at best we might get some minor story hints or clues but sadly that’s about it.
> > >
> > > Unless they play that backwards - they reveal a FLIGHT/BETA and save story reveals for E3. Honestly, both are going to be big reveals on their own so they honestly could reveal one before E3 and save the other for E3.
> >
> > I definitely think we’re getting flights before E3, if not, then there’s no real changes and fixes that can be made, and it’s essentially just getting to demo the game before it releases. Would be nice if they started the flights in the next month or so, though sadly that’s unlikely.
>
> I agree… However, aside from splitting story and gameplay a Flight might suck the excitement and surprise level for any E3 reveals, especially if its disappointing gameplay wise. Its going to be interesting to see how this will play out before E3.

With Scarlett coming next year, I won’t be shocked if they do a reveal event like they did for Xbone. If this is the case, then I can see them wanting to show Infinite to show off just how powerful Scarlett really is.

> 2533274840469109;14:
> > 2533274895683392;13:
> > > 2533274840469109;12:
> > > > 2533274895683392;11:
> > > > The frustrating thing about E3 is it means we won’t even see a BETA or FLIGHT until that date or later. Which means no information about gameplay until then. I think at best we might get some minor story hints or clues but sadly that’s about it.
> > > >
> > > > Unless they play that backwards - they reveal a FLIGHT/BETA and save story reveals for E3. Honestly, both are going to be big reveals on their own so they honestly could reveal one before E3 and save the other for E3.
> > >
> > > I definitely think we’re getting flights before E3, if not, then there’s no real changes and fixes that can be made, and it’s essentially just getting to demo the game before it releases. Would be nice if they started the flights in the next month or so, though sadly that’s unlikely.
> >
> > I agree… However, aside from splitting story and gameplay a Flight might suck the excitement and surprise level for any E3 reveals, especially if its disappointing gameplay wise. Its going to be interesting to see how this will play out before E3.
>
> With Scarlett coming next year, I won’t be shocked if they do a reveal event like they did for Xbone. If this is the case, then I can see them wanting to show Infinite to show off just how powerful Scarlett really is.

This is what I believe will happen

> 2533274840469109;14:
> > 2533274895683392;13:
> > > 2533274840469109;12:
> > > > 2533274895683392;11:
> > > > The frustrating thing about E3 is it means we won’t even see a BETA or FLIGHT until that date or later. Which means no information about gameplay until then. I think at best we might get some minor story hints or clues but sadly that’s about it.
> > > >
> > > > Unless they play that backwards - they reveal a FLIGHT/BETA and save story reveals for E3. Honestly, both are going to be big reveals on their own so they honestly could reveal one before E3 and save the other for E3.
> > >
> > > I definitely think we’re getting flights before E3, if not, then there’s no real changes and fixes that can be made, and it’s essentially just getting to demo the game before it releases. Would be nice if they started the flights in the next month or so, though sadly that’s unlikely.
> >
> > I agree… However, aside from splitting story and gameplay a Flight might suck the excitement and surprise level for any E3 reveals, especially if its disappointing gameplay wise. Its going to be interesting to see how this will play out before E3.
>
> With Scarlett coming next year, I won’t be shocked if they do a reveal event like they did for Xbone. If this is the case, then I can see them wanting to show Infinite to show off just how powerful Scarlett really is.

I didn’t think about a separate Scarlet reveal outside of E3 and Halo would be the perfect game for them to demo its potential. Plus, MS with all the developers they’ve added would have plenty to show off at E3 - depending on how far along their projects are. Honestly, it would be good for them to up play their other developers at E3 over their core franchises (i.e. Halo, Gears, and Forza) just to show they aren’t just a 1 or 2 trick pony.

According to the Discover hope blog post (LINK)

> As for what’s next, E3 2020 will be a big moment for Halo Infinite. Until we reach that destination in 2020, we’ll continue to embrace the mystery and wonder of Halo and the endless opportunity and potential of this engine, this hardware and, most of all, this team.

So it basically says - don’t expect anything until E3 2020.

i heard that december release was for 2020, not 2019, so yeah, prolly not gonna see anything for a few months at LEAST.

> 2533274800182376;18:
> i heard that december release was for 2020, not 2019, so yeah, prolly not gonna see anything for a few months at LEAST.

It’s gonna more than likely release in November, so we got less than a year. Also, it’s the launch title for Scarlett. So I think we may get something in a couple months.

> 2533274840469109;19:
> > 2533274800182376;18:
> > i heard that december release was for 2020, not 2019, so yeah, prolly not gonna see anything for a few months at LEAST.
>
> It’s gonna more than likely release in November, so we got less than a year. Also, it’s the launch title for Scarlett. So I think we may get something in a couple months.

oh don’t get me wrong, the sooner we see more about infinite the happier I’ll be, but I’m not holding my breath for news this year or even in the next couple months. I’d be more than happy to be wrong.