When do you think the release date will be?

We know that Infinite is launching this Holiday season, and aside from releasing on Xbox One and PC, it’s the launch title for Xbox Series X. When do you think the launch title for the console, and thus the game will be? Historically, an Xbox launch has happened in November, either midway through the month or towards the end. I think it’s very likely that they will launch the game and console before Thanksgiving and Black Friday, so they will be available when those days come, and the Christmas shopping spree begins. With this in mind, and games generally releasing on Tuesdays, I think Infinite will release either on November 17th or the 24th.

Monday, November 7, 2020. Why? 11/7 = 117 ez pz

Or to symbolize 117, they could put the release date to 11/7/2020. One could only hope though.

> 2535472784223882;2:
> Monday, November 7, 2020. Why? 11/7 = 117 ez pz

Unless it gets delayed to 2021

Edit: It got delayed to 2021

I always imagined it being in late November or early December since it’s holiday 2020 and due to some hiccups that wrre faced due to Covid-19. Early December just seems like a last ditch possibility to maintain the 2020 release promise while accommodating to any set backs.

> 2533274870308953;5:
> I always imagined it being in late November or early December since it’s holiday 2020 and due to some hiccups that wrre faced due to Covid-19. Early December just seems like a last ditch possibility to maintain the 2020 release promise while accommodating to any set backs.

While it’s possible, I highly doubt MS is moving the game away from the launch of XSX. Very likely the game comes the same day.

I think we will most likely see Halo Infinite coming out either on November 18th or November 19th.

It’ll probably be alongside the XSX launch. If they decide to keep up tradition from the Xbox One and 360 launches, that will be November 22. But I don’t know much about marketing. Is it bad to release on a Sunday? idk

Either way, consoles generally launch in November and it’s a safe bet that Halo Infinite will be there with that.

> 2533274840469109;1:
> We know that Infinite is launching this Holiday season, and aside from releasing on Xbox One and PC, it’s the launch title for Xbox Series X. When do you think the launch title for the console, and thus the game will be? Historically, an Xbox launch has happened in November, either midway through the month or towards the end. I think it’s very likely that they will launch the game and console before Thanksgiving and Black Friday, so they will be available when those days come, and the Christmas shopping spree begins. With this in mind, and games generally releasing on Tuesdays, I think Infinite will release either on November 17th or the 24th.

Probably the 24th I think they will push it back as far as possible without delaying

> 2535447175857524;9:
> > 2533274840469109;1:
> > We know that Infinite is launching this Holiday season, and aside from releasing on Xbox One and PC, it’s the launch title for Xbox Series X. When do you think the launch title for the console, and thus the game will be? Historically, an Xbox launch has happened in November, either midway through the month or towards the end. I think it’s very likely that they will launch the game and console before Thanksgiving and Black Friday, so they will be available when those days come, and the Christmas shopping spree begins. With this in mind, and games generally releasing on Tuesdays, I think Infinite will release either on November 17th or the 24th.
>
> Probably the 24th I think they will push it back as far as possible without delaying

Crazy how we’re basically likely 4 months away and we still haven’t seen gameplay. I hope whatever they show us on the 23rd really blows us away and wows us. Can’t wait for that event.

Most likely late November. Hopefully we get a beta around Late August or early September.

I hope it will come out when its ready and not when any specific date comes. Not enough devs delay their games.

> 2533274825154298;11:
> Most likely late November. Hopefully we get a beta around Late August or early September.

With the game likely coming mid to late November, they really can’t afford to wait that long for flights and/or a beta after the July event. I’d say a week after the event, at the absolute latest. In fact-checks I think they honestly should start flights the day of the event, on the 23rd.

> 2533274840469109;13:
> > 2533274825154298;11:
> > Most likely late November. Hopefully we get a beta around Late August or early September.
>
> With the game likely coming mid to late November, they really can’t afford to wait that long for flights and/or a beta after the July event. I’d say a week after the event, at the absolute latest. In fact-checks I think they honestly should start flights the day of the event, on the 23rd.

The sooner the better! Just hoping that they’ll actually be a beta at this point in time

> 2533274840469109;10:
> > 2535447175857524;9:
> > > 2533274840469109;1:
> > > We know that Infinite is launching this Holiday season, and aside from releasing on Xbox One and PC, it’s the launch title for Xbox Series X. When do you think the launch title for the console, and thus the game will be? Historically, an Xbox launch has happened in November, either midway through the month or towards the end. I think it’s very likely that they will launch the game and console before Thanksgiving and Black Friday, so they will be available when those days come, and the Christmas shopping spree begins. With this in mind, and games generally releasing on Tuesdays, I think Infinite will release either on November 17th or the 24th.
> >
> > Probably the 24th I think they will push it back as far as possible without delaying
>
> Crazy how we’re basically likely 4 months away and we still haven’t seen gameplay. I hope whatever they show us on the 23rd really blows us away and wows us. Can’t wait for that event.

Because there’s probably sprint.

> 2535407109813100;15:
> > 2533274840469109;10:
> > > 2535447175857524;9:
> > > > 2533274840469109;1:
> > > > We know that Infinite is launching this Holiday season, and aside from releasing on Xbox One and PC, it’s the launch title for Xbox Series X. When do you think the launch title for the console, and thus the game will be? Historically, an Xbox launch has happened in November, either midway through the month or towards the end. I think it’s very likely that they will launch the game and console before Thanksgiving and Black Friday, so they will be available when those days come, and the Christmas shopping spree begins. With this in mind, and games generally releasing on Tuesdays, I think Infinite will release either on November 17th or the 24th.
> > >
> > > Probably the 24th I think they will push it back as far as possible without delaying
> >
> > Crazy how we’re basically likely 4 months away and we still haven’t seen gameplay. I hope whatever they show us on the 23rd really blows us away and wows us. Can’t wait for that event.
>
> Because there’s probably sprint.

Yep, T-Minus 17 days until gameplay proves the lack or inclusion of sprint among other features, and the fan base fractures even further and erupts into a new civil war. Should be an entertaining 24 hours.

I’m also willing to bet the public beta will drop the same day. I mean, how could it not?

> 2533274840469109;10:
> > 2535447175857524;9:
> > > 2533274840469109;1:
> > > We know that Infinite is launching this Holiday season, and aside from releasing on Xbox One and PC, it’s the launch title for Xbox Series X. When do you think the launch title for the console, and thus the game will be? Historically, an Xbox launch has happened in November, either midway through the month or towards the end. I think it’s very likely that they will launch the game and console before Thanksgiving and Black Friday, so they will be available when those days come, and the Christmas shopping spree begins. With this in mind, and games generally releasing on Tuesdays, I think Infinite will release either on November 17th or the 24th.
> >
> > Probably the 24th I think they will push it back as far as possible without delaying
>
> Crazy how we’re basically likely 4 months away and we still haven’t seen gameplay. I hope whatever they show us on the 23rd really blows us away and wows us. Can’t wait for that event.

I hope so too. At least halo infinite isn’t the only game where they holding off on showing gameplay