When do you get on Waypoint?

I’m typically on as I’m in bed for the night. Let’s me get all the posts for the day.

Usually when it’s slow at work, which is a lot lol

I check the site every now and then, but I’m not as active as I was in the past.

Almost every time I look at my phone, I chack to see if I have any notifications from waypoint.

I am confined to the house so I am on it at all hours of the day and night daily. I don’t post as much as I read though.

usually when I’m suppose to be doing homework

Usually a few times a day.

Pretty much when I have a few minutes free at work, other wise I try to check in about once a day in case someone went a bit off the rails.

Me, I check every couple days or so, just lurking around. To see if anything new is happening… which most times nothing is.

I used to be active a lot but then just kind of stopped for a while. I’m trying to be more active now. Usually though I will get on and just scan the forums everyday. I also forget a lot. I’ll be like oh lets get on waypoint then I’ll get distracted and forget about it.

Tuesday through Friday, I have my morning coffee with a large dose of Waypoint. Saturday when I have a minute at work. Sunday and Monday If I’m at home, on all day. In the past I would be on every free minute at work. The new position does not give me the opportunity to be on all day.

Whenever i’m free and not doing anything i come on to see what’s happening.

When I get off work, I check in for about a half hour and read up on the new forum posts

I used to be on at home all the time, but as of lately it’s more while I’m at work and it’s slow.

I haven’t gotten on in more than a year. I thinkIdk if people still remember me.I just came back because I’ve been all lonely and -Yoink- and I messed up quite a bit with my social life.But would be great if anyone remembered me hehe

I get on almost every day; however, I rarely post outside of my company’s forum anymore

> 2727626560040591;7:
> Usually a few times a day.

Same. A few times throughout the day. Usually in the morning while eating breakfast, a couple times at work when things get slow, and once or twice at night.

I used to be on at work all the time. I got a new job, late last year, and it killed my forum time.

These days, it’s really hit or miss. I find myself checking in to see if there is a community update every other day or so. I would say 95% of my time on waypoint, including right now, is while laying in bed.

Usually in the morning.

Check it out every now and then on break or at home.