When do you draw the line.

When do you draw the line with a video game? Do you draw the line when a game introduces microtransactions and supports it by saying it funds future DLC and rewards for their season championship series? Do you draw the line when the developers can’t decide on what kind of game they want to make whether they want to make a social game or competitive game? Do you draw the line when the developers begin to ignore the old players and only listen to the new minority? Do you draw the line when the games user interface has dropped the ball numerous times when it’s been done right before? Do you draw the line when there are numerous server issues even on a dedicated server? Do you draw the line when the games story takes a nosedive as far as the in game lore goes?

Where did you begin to draw the line with 343i?

> 2533274925727172;1:
> Do you draw the line when the developers begin to ignore the old players and only listen to the new minority?

That right there. That’s where I drew the line. I’ll gladly erase that line if the next Halo game comes out with a more classic-style of gameplay. Until then, I’ll stick with MCC.

Server issues. If I can’t play because the servers keep kicking me out. On the weekend is a prime example. I was kick out of three matches, so I shut down the XBOX one, and turned on the PS4 and played Bloodborne for the rest of the day.

> 2535433238497925;3:
> Server issues. If I can’t play because the servers keep kicking me out. On the weekend is a prime example. I was kick out of three matches, so I shut down the XBOX one, and turned on the PS4 and played Bloodborne for the rest of the day.

This. Why bother playing a game that fails to support its players. I liked MP in MCC but stopped playing because matchmaking was rubbish. While H5 doesn’t have this issue, I have been kicked out of games or been unable to play because of “server issues.” I’m not going to play the campaign, so without MP this game would be dead to me just like MCC.

Easy and why I quit Halo 5 after 6 months

• bad campaign - good multiplayer which is bad for Halo - Thrusters instead of Jetpacks - Ground Pound - Sprint (because it`s terrible in Halo 5) - Spartan Power Ranger Armor
    Or easier to say
    I just like the part of deleting Halo 5 and having then nearly 100GB more space… still don?t know why the game need so much by so less content

When you say “draw the line”, do you just mean stop playing it? Because in that case, I would say it’s pretty much whenever it stops being fun enough to hold my attention. There are more than a few things I don’t like about Halo 5, but I still play warzone firefight every day. I will probably draw the line sometime next year when the new Zelda game comes out, at least for a while.

I can name at least a half dozen features from any Halo title that I consider to be “game breaking,” but as soon as I think it’s time to go then all I have to do is take a quick look around at the shooter landscape to realize that these hated features are nothing compared to the garbage that is [insert name of some other shooter here]. I would rather stop playing games altogether than play one single minute of Call of Duty. I’d rather set my xbox on fire than play one single minute of Destiny. I’m not saying that everyone should agree with that assessment, but that’s how it works for me. Of course I don’t love everything about Halo, but it is so far beyond anything else I’ve ever tried. When I take the time to remember that little fact then the “game breakers” become a lot less important than I thought they were at first.

When I stop having fun.

When the servers stop working correctly.

This is gonna sound weird. I don’t. I play them through until I stop having fun with them (Looking at you, Destiny) or if a new installment is out. As such, I’ll keep on playing games like Halo (INCLUDING Halo 4 and 5) until either the entire population dies or I don’t have time for it anymore.

When it gets too expensive and everything you grind for is instantly made obsolete when new DLC is introduced (i.e. Destiny).

I’ll draw the line with server issues.

I personally have invested too much time to quit I buy all the books movies and collectibles to stop now