When Do Flight Codes Go Out

I got an email invitation for infinite on Monday telling me that I will receive my download code in the next few days but I still haven’t received my code. Has anybody else gotten theirs? I’m a little worried because the flight begins tomorrow.

I have the same issue :frowning:

It starts tomorrow evening, just chill. There’s already like 600000 posts in this forum about it.

At least you received email. Didn’t even get that despite all green ticks, checking email account and spam regularly. Not good

I got my email for the July Tech Preview on the 29th in the mid afternoon. I imagine the same will happen for this flight. Most likely a staged release to avoid server overload, the first emails going to active long-term Insiders who provide professional grade feedback on every flight/content creators/marketing partners, second-grade Insiders who usually provide good/decent/usable feedback on most flights, then multiple stages of codes for everybody else (IE: those of us using this Flight as a chance to play Infinite early and could care less about providing usable feedback for the team).

> 2533275007704748;1:
> I got an email invitation for infinite on Monday telling me that I will receive my download code in the next few days but I still haven’t received my code. Has anybody else gotten theirs? I’m a little worried because the flight begins tomorrow.

Nobody has received codes yet, per your initial email they were getting sent out later in the week - which was most likely tomorrow as access starts to open up