When did you unlock the Halo 2 Battle Rifle?

I was just wondering what kind of levels people are unlocking it at. I’m SR99 currently and I’m currently unlocking Legendary’s fairly frequently but not H2 BR just yet :confused:

Don’t hate but…

The day it came out?
Already had all reqs and alot saved up.

> 2533274927673427;1:
> I was just wondering what kind of levels people are unlocking it at. I’m SR99 currently and I’m currently unlocking Legendary’s fairly frequently but not H2 BR just yet :confused:

I finished up the reqs just before one of the updates, memories of reach. I think it was 7 or 8th from last. I was getting mythic weapons and armor regularly at the same time.

In my dreams.

Similar boat to you - been doing golds instead of silvers just at the chance to unlock it haha it’s the only REQ I really care about.

Hah, if only I had it by now. Got my hands on it in Arena, and sometimes picking it up. Though I’m nearing the rank of 117 overall in multiplayer. (Pun intended) Yet I haven’t even seen a shred of evidence I’m close to earning it. So I cri, I cri so much.

I unlocked it at SR 100. Everyone I was playing with at the time was so jealous lol. Wanted me to drop my H2 BR or would just wait for me to die.

122 atm. No H2BR. I know ill get it eventually. I have plenty of DMR’s I prefer to use most of the time.

SR126, been opening gold REQ packs for a while now and still no H2 BR.

Never.

Early 100’s for myself, like 102/103.

I just got it very recently and it’s so much better than the standard BR imo.
I had sold ALL of my reqs to buy gold packs (had about 300k req points after selling everything) and at the semi-final one I got it.
Topic:
Unlocked the H2 BR at SR 119.

I got mine in the mid-80s, I got really lucky with my REQ packs!

A few days earlier, I collected the Halo 2 BR loadout from the gold pack when I was at my rank SR112 and almost there to rank SR113.

> 2535468263937860;13:
> A few days earlier, I collected the Halo 2 BR loadout from the gold pack when I was at my rank SR112 and almost there to rank SR113.

Do not revive old threads.

I’m on Silver Packs still, so it’ll probably be a while until I get it.

Just unlocked it at lvl 120 maybe 2-3 weeks ago? Something like that.
Next is the magnums.
EDIT: whoops, just noticed this was a necrothread.

I got it after I finished all the silver packs, It was the last pack I opened after I bought 100 Gold REQ packs in celebration. I also got tartaruses gavel and the locust helmet and a bunch of other cool stuff.

I got mine around SR 123 back in mid-August. Yeah…what a strange number. :stuck_out_tongue:

Back during the great depression. No wait that was my teeth. Early 100’s I believe.

[deleted]