When Did You Reach Rank 100

Hey everyone, I finally reached rank 100 today, something which I have been deliberately working towards for a while now. I was just wondering how long it took people to reach rank 100? It’s ok if you can’t remember exactly but for me I reached 100 after 1337 games, and 7 days and 20 hours of online matches. I was probably slower than average as I sold pretty much every gambit and mission boost I ever got.
Don’t know why but it’s strangely satisfying reaching 100, especially seeing as the Warzone match that got me there was one of the best in terms of boss and Ai kills and overall score that I have ever got. 21,000 xp for one game blasted me past the last quarter of rank 99, and it felt good. Now just to get that Helljumper armour…

I am like 110 now. It takes a while to get at 100. I heard the cap is 154 or something near there

Hmmm, good question.
I know a good amount of days (mostly in Warzone) were spent getting to rank 100, but I don’t have the luxury of checking my exact statistics the day I leveled up. Besides that, congrats on getting to level 100!

> I am like 110 now. It takes a while to get at 100. I heard the cap is 154 or something near there

I believe that the level cap is 152.

> 2535455771499455;3:
> Hmmm, good question.
> I know a good amount of days (mostly in Warzone) were spent getting to rank 100, but I don’t have the luxury of checking my exact statistics the day I leveled up. Besides that, congrats on getting to level 100!

Ah shame I didn’t think most people would remember, I’ll probably forget within a week lol and thanks! :smiley: also just noticed the game that got me there was 1337…

I’d guess late January? I just hit 145 and need 1.3 million xp to get 146. As far as xp I think 150 is only halfway to max rank (152).

Um… I don’t even know what rank I am now…
¯_(ツ)_/¯

> 2535468812026872;5:
> I’d guess late January? I just hit 145 and need 1.3 million xp to get 146. As far as xp I think 150 is only halfway to max rank (152).

Good god… that’s an absolutely obscene amount of xp to need lol I doubt I’ll ever get that far!

Guess what? I just hit 100 today too! We have to be best friends for life now! lol.

I have 4 days, 19 hours in Arena, 4 days, 9 hours in Warzone, and … hold on … 4 days, 10 hours in campaign too? Damn. I guess it took me a long time to find that intel, huh? lol. But campaign doesn’t count, so over 9 days in matchmaking … you got to 100 in only 7, so I assume you play more Warzone than I do. I’m more of an Arena guy, which is slower in XP payout (I know I’ve spent the same amount of time in Warzone as Arena, but I’ve played nearly double the amount of Arena matches). But hey, good job, man, we made it!

782 Arena matches & 424 Warzone matches

Never prestiged yet :sob:

> 2533274847563380;6:
> Um… I don’t even know what rank I am now…
> ¯_(ツ)_/¯

> 2533274883669557;8:
> Guess what? I just hit 100 today too! We have to be best friends for life now! lol.
>
> I have 4 days, 19 hours in Arena, 4 days, 9 hours in Warzone, and … hold on … 4 days, 10 hours in campaign too? Damn. I guess it took me a long time to find that intel, huh? lol. But campaign doesn’t count, so over 9 days in matchmaking … you got to 100 in only 7, so I assume you play more Warzone than I do. I’m more of an Arena guy, which is slower in XP payout. But hey, good job, man, we made it!
>
> 782 Arena matches & 424 Warzone matches

Nice well done man! Yeah I used to play an absolute tonne of Warzone Assault, to the extent that I have more time played on Warzone even though I have several thousand more kills on Arena haha, I play mostly arena now, I have become addicted to improving my playlist rankings and love how absolutely epic a simple 4v4 can be. Love me a bit of BTB too!

10 more ranks for me.

About a week ago, week ago.
JK
Currently level 137, so a while back now.

about 2 months after getting the game

Just…
Now

Are we talking about REACH Rank 100 or Reaching Rank 100? Yeah I’ve got 30 something to go, But once Firefight comes back I’ll be grinding like it’s grind-o-rama 2016 here.

A long while back … I should reach level 145 in a few days, it gets harder and harder to level up each time !

It was quite a while back, I’m 140 now

I reached rank 100 in the future! There were flying cars and aliens everywhere, but then I had to come back to the past, since they didn’t have pizza in the future.

It was terrible.

1337 games? That’s pretty kek.