when did you get a laughter on halo

FUN my frend

“To War.”

> 2533274926135015;2:
> “To War.”

Like really, every time I hear that line I think of what that guy has to tell the squad leaders. “Sorry but, the commander said wants she wants you to go to war.”

Playing Instalation 04 firefight. Mauling covies in the Hog while my ODST friend is on the gun…
We get hit by concussion rifles and we are launched across the map…
I kill a bunch of Elites trying to keep my ODST alive after we flipped right in the middle of a covie squad…
ODST get launched away again…
Elite jumper points his Concussion Rifle point blank at ODST’s head…
I kill it…
We get in the Warthog again…
Grunt sticks the freaking tip of chaingun barrel, ODST gets off the Hog as I ram he grunt, and somehow survive…
Grunt dies, ODST lives. But grunt’s methane tank breaks…
Grunt flies and explodes right in the ODST’s feet and kills him after all I wen’t trough to save him.

More than annoying, all that stuff really made me lol hard in the end.

Other than the laughable “To War” line that Miranda spouts, I’d have to say anytime you find a grunt easter egg like “Hungry Grunt” on The Maw, “Scared Grunt” in Halo 2, and the other one from the last level of Halo 3 during the warthog run.

> 2533274832967331;3:
> > 2533274926135015;2:
> > “To War.”
>
>
> Like really, every time I hear that line I think of what that guy has to tell the squad leaders. “Sorry but, the commander said wants she wants you to go to war.”

-"Ma’am, squad leaders are requesting a rally point. Where should they go?

-“To war.

-"…So is that down the hall or- oh right here? Oh okey."

When I splattered a bunch of Moa on Winter Contingency

Emile’s funny dialog

Some of the things Jiralhanae say get me. Also that screenshot of Truth’s face in the hologram showing is horse teeth and bug eyes. A great moment.

> 2533274876857555;8:
> Emile’s funny dialog

Yeah, especially that.

For some reason my friend finds that dialogue when Emile doesn’t like how Jorge has sympathy for the girl who’s father was killed.

Halo 3 IWHBYD

And the Grunts in Halo 4; their little squeals just crack me up.

Hmmm have to be all the dialogues in H3 with IWHBYD skull.

My personal favourite Halo laughter moment has to be when a brute screams “He was my lover” after you fall his comrade in Halo 3.

The CE legendary ending and Odd One Out.

“We are the giants now!”

Laughed so hard after hearing that!

> 2533274926650033;13:
> My personal favourite Halo laughter moment has to be when a brute screams “He was my lover” after you fall his comrade in Halo 3.

That line gets me every time. Funny stuff. The line “Huddle for warmth and no inappropriate touching” also makes me grin.

IWHBYD was made for The Brutes.

> 2533274812329837;6:
> > 2533274832967331;3:
> > > 2533274926135015;2:
> > > “To War.”
> >
> >
> >
> > Like really, every time I hear that line I think of what that guy has to tell the squad leaders. “Sorry but, the commander said wants she wants you to go to war.”
>
>
> -“Ma’am, squad leaders are requesting a rally point. Where should they go?
>
> -“To war.
>
> -”…So is that down the hall or- oh right here? Oh okey."

Ha! Yeah that line always seemed a little goofy to me too.

“A big, grunty thirst” will always be my favourite because a friend and I found it accidentally.
However, the funniest thing I’ve ever seen in Halo has to be the Marty O’Donnell Siege of Madrigal easter egg in ODST.
if you haven’t seen it:

The grunts general craziness always amused me.

I laughed when a Grunt wanted to run away from me and I shot him with a Rocket Launcher and send him flying away of the map XD