When Checking out New Community Maps! UI Kinda sucks!

Kinda Sucks! Why? I was just for fun check out what new map are out there. Well there were around 50 pages of maps. Ok that’s great. The problem is if you are on page 40 and see when to down a map and you decide not to get it to go back to the menu no problem BUUUUUUUTTTTT you have to start back at PAGE 1 REALLY? so if you want to go back to page 40 you have to hit the “X” 40 times to go back where you left off! REALLY??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The other issue you have all these people that publish maps. Thats Great! but WHY?? in the hell does 343 show maps that are “NOT” Released yet??? You pick the map only to find out you cant get the map? So whats the point of showing maps you CAN’T GET? That is just wrong. :rofl:

Peace! :fist_right: :fist_left:

That’s… how lists of pages work everywhere else? How is this what you’re complaining about?

As for the second thing, I have no idea what the hell I just read.

Part1. Just because it’s been like that in the past does not mean it’s good!
If I want to goto back to page 40 I have to hit “X” 40 times to get there. How dumb is that? :rofl:

Part 2: IMHO if the map is not published it should “NOT” be in the list. This list should only show what is available for download to the user only!

Peace! :fist_right: :fist_left: