When can I expect a MLG playlist?

Anyone know?

Some time next year. MLG still needs to submit their playlist to 343.

It will be the only playlist where players use mics. Have you seen the MLG forge maps? Are they good?

I’m having a hard time enjoying default Halo 4, I actually have yet to touch on anything MLG. I just know playing it will be like a whole different game for me. I would assume they are good, I have skimmed a few of them via video.

> I’m having a hard time enjoying default Halo 4, I actually have yet to touch on anything MLG. I just know playing it will be like whole different game for me. I would assume they are good, I have skimmed a few of them via video.

I’m having a very hard time enjoying it too. After I tried everything it just became so boring.

I also am missing the teamwork that comes with it, and the motivation of the players. Heck we don’t even have Team Slayer Pro, right now. :frowning:

Nobody wants to communicate, they won’t even socialize, even saying hi is too hard for most people.

If I happen to stumble upon a game where there is a player and he starts calling out, I will try my damn hardest to commit to teamwork. You should add me.
GT:
Adam Is Superb
I have yet to go over ANY call-out considering i find them stupid for basic maps.

i just want:

Team Doubles
MLG
Multiteam
FFA (not regicide)

ALL with CSR visible next to my name not in Halowaypoint.

Halo 4 is not MLG worthy.

So I say never.

> i just want:
>
> Team Doubles
> MLG
> Multiteam
> FFA (not regicide)
>
> ALL with CSR visible next to my name not in Halowaypoint.

I don’t care so much for multiteam, but I am completely for all of them. I at least want visible CSR in few select playlists, or at least via looking at service record.

I like the gametypes/maps in MLG, but most of the players are really bad tryhard wannabe MLG players.

> I like the gametypes/maps in MLG, but most of the players are really bad tryhard wannabe MLG players.

Well hey I used to be one of those, now I am just a try-hard. As in a try-hard every game. I wanted to “Go Pro” in the past, but I found out how silly that was.

While im not a fan of MLG according too the reports before the game came out 343i said they would not be posting a MLG play list for Halo 4 because of issues encountered with Halo Reach IE trolling, clans gaining more power then the random players over changes needed, and cheating/glitching reporting witheald by some clans within MLG that forced MLG too fall out of favor with 343i…

Please understand: 343i did all the patching for Halo Reach… at the community request and MLG demanded they remove it from most of the play lists.

However they will do taurnaments… for MLG

Yeah where is multi team? I forgot all about that.

watered down version of halo, a play list i wont be touching.

Who knows if MLG will even use halo 4 as a game.

> While im not a fan of MLG according too the reports before the game came out 343i said they would not be posting a MLG play list for Halo 4 because of issues encountered with Halo Reach IE trolling, clans gaining more power then the random players over changes needed, and cheating/glitching reporting witheald by some clans within MLG that forced MLG too fall out of favor with 343i…
>
> Please understand: 343i did all the patching for Halo Reach… at the community request and MLG demanded they remove it from most of the play lists.
>
> However they will do taurnaments… for MLG

I somehow think you have no idea what you are talking about.

> watered down version of halo, a play list i wont be touching.

Well hey that’s your opinion. I personally enjoy it.

It was an interview with Eurogamer and Gameinformer/IGN where I read this information it could have changed tho…