When are you going to fix nades?

Well?
When?

Soon, hopefully. I’m fully expecting 343i to release tonnes of Title Updates until Reach’s life is over.

Grenades don’t need to be fixed. They kill as designed too.

They were too weak in Halo 3 and ODST, now they’re perfect.

whats the problem with them?
id like a game type that was grenades only, with unlimited grenades.
haha
that would be carnage!

Decrease the blast radius, damage is fine, their range is just too big.

> Grenades don’t need to be fixed. They kill as designed too.
>
> They were too weak in Halo 3 and ODST, now they’re perfect.

Not sure if troll.

I personally don’t have an issue with them. When you hear a “clink clink” you move away from the area, problem solved. With almost all of the armor abilities you can get away from a grenade faster than ever before. This seems to be a non issue.

They are grenades not firecrackers.

> Decrease the blast radius, damage is fine, their range is just too big.

Yeah, I think this is the thing that is most frustrating, if we had the tools to change them ourselves, it would be so simple… I mean like for custom games not matchmaking, but when we find something that really works, then see if 343 would put it into matchmaking, I don’t know, just a thought, they are probably fine, I just like tweaking things, that is why I forge.

> They are grenades not firecrackers.

Very true. Grenades are absolutely fine the way they are.

And not only that, but never before could you carry only such a small number of grenades at a time. Two frags, two plasmas. Every other Halo game allowed you to carry more than that: 4 frags and 4 plasma each in H:CE and H2, and three frags, plasmas, spikes, and incendiary nades in H3.

Also, grenades are actually quite rare on Reach’s maps compared to previous Halo games.

> > Grenades don’t need to be fixed. They kill as designed too.
> >
> > They were too weak in Halo 3 and ODST, now they’re perfect.
>
> Not sure if troll.

I would like to see grenades being nerfed. I liked grenades in previous Halo games not being that kind of stuff, which kills you most of the time. In fact, I have always hated grenades in modern FPS games, because they kill you so easily (5-8 meters = Instant kill), making it effective tool for spamming to get kills. I liked how grenades were basically used to get people off from the cover or to slow them down to help you escape until shield regenerate in the previous Halo games and I want them to change back to the way they were in previous Halo games.

> I would like to see grenades being nerfed. I liked grenades in previous Halo games not being that kind of stuff, which kills you most of the time. In fact, I have always hated grenades in modern FPS games, because they kill you so easily (5-8 meters = Instant kill), making it effective tool for spamming to get kills. I liked how grenades were basically used to get people off from the cover or to slow them down to help you escape until shield regenerate in the previous Halo games and I want them to change back to the way they were in previous Halo games.

Now this is somewhat contradictory. On one hand you’re complaining about grenades in Reach and how people spam them, but at the same time you say how you liked their “tactical” use in previous Halo games? You are aware that there’s not much grenade spamming going on in Reach because a) you only start with two, and b) you can only carry four?

If at all, grenade spamming was much more common in other Halo games.

In the other halo games you can actually move out of the way from the nades. Reach? Not so much.

> and three frags, plasmas, spikes, and incendiary nades in H3.

Nah, in Halo 3 Matchmaking (the only place where this is an issue,) you were only allowed 2 frags, 2 plasma and 2 spikes. Incendiary grenades were only in custom games, I believe, or very, very rare in matchmaking. It was in Halo 3: ODST, I believe, that you could carry three of each type.

> Soon, hopefully. I’m fully expecting 343i to release tonnes of Title Updates until Reach’s life is over.

somehow i kinda doubt it. we were lucky to get one.

im not holding my breath, especially after how bungie handled reach (not title updating it).

if they do, i’ll be ecstatitc, but i massively doubt they do.

Something needs to be done about them. I don’t see the idea behind making the radius larger. You move slower and you don’t jump as high. It doesn’t make sense to increase the radius when they are even harder to avoid.

There was never a problem with grenades. They’re fine the way they are.

> > I would like to see grenades being nerfed. I liked grenades in previous Halo games not being that kind of stuff, which kills you most of the time. In fact, I have always hated grenades in modern FPS games, because they kill you so easily (5-8 meters = Instant kill), making it effective tool for spamming to get kills. I liked how grenades were basically used to get people off from the cover or to slow them down to help you escape until shield regenerate in the previous Halo games and I want them to change back to the way they were in previous Halo games.
>
> Now this is somewhat contradictory. On one hand you’re complaining about grenades in Reach and how people spam them, but at the same time you say how you liked their “tactical” use in previous Halo games? You are aware that there’s not much grenade spamming going on in Reach because a) you only start with two, and b) you can only carry four?
>
> If at all, grenade spamming was much more common in other Halo games.

Yes, I’m aware of that you can carry less amount of grenades in Reach compared to other gamesin the series. Unfortunely grenades are way more annoying in Reach, because you can’t avoid getting killed them as easily as before, because they explode faster and you can’t jump as high as before, forcing you to take usually more damage than in the previous Halo games, what makes it more annoying than before. This is why even though Reach has less grenade spamming, it’s even more annoying, because enemies can rely, that grenades will actually kill enemies.

> Well?
> When?

they’re too busy listening to the grenade spammers whine about how AL is soooo OP.