When are yall expecting a release date?

Gamescom perhaps? I don’t know many other opportunities coming up that would premiere the release date. I hope we’ll get one by the end of the month.

surprise, I think it will be released in the middle of November.

I think around Christmas to hype up the demand for that console for the holiday.

I personally wouldn’t be surprised if the game was delayed again until Nov 2022
Think about it
They’ve only just finished the first flighting
they now need to:

-compile the data
-analyse the data
-figure out what changes need to be made
-impliment those changes
-internally test those changes
-tweak changes as needed

They are then going to have to repeat that process minimum 2-3 more times

And with a rumourded middle of November release date, they have less than three months to do it in
I don’t want inifnite to suffer form the lack of content that H5 did I don’t want infinite to launch with no BtB (it was “free” dlc remember) and no maps

This is their one chance to trn the halo franchise around I honestly think this is a make it or brake it game for the franchise and if they ^%#% up this launch I don’t see a way forward for the game

I’d rather it be delayed then released half cooked

> 2533274832130936;4:
> I personally wouldn’t be surprised if the game was delayed again until Nov 2022
> Think about it
> They’ve only just finished the first flighting
> they now need to:
>
> -compile the data
> -analyse the data
> -figure out what changes need to be made
> -impliment those changes
> -internally test those changes
> -tweak changes as needed
>
> They are then going to have to repeat that process minimum 2-3 more times
>
> And with a rumourded middle of November release date, they have less than three months to do it in
> I don’t want inifnite to suffer form the lack of content that H5 did I don’t want infinite to launch with no BtB (it was “free” dlc remember) and no maps
>
> This is their one chance to trn the halo franchise around I honestly think this is a make it or brake it game for the franchise and if they ^%#% up this launch I don’t see a way forward for the game
>
> I’d rather it be delayed then released half cooked

I can assure you this game will not be delayed another year. They’re now focusing on crash logs, bugs, and feedback. Plus the flights were a two month old build. I still think it’s coming this year.

> 2535415525919240;5:
> > 2533274832130936;4:
> > I personally wouldn’t be surprised if the game was delayed again until Nov 2022
> > Think about it
> > They’ve only just finished the first flighting
> > they now need to:
> >
> > -compile the data
> > -analyse the data
> > -figure out what changes need to be made
> > -impliment those changes
> > -internally test those changes
> > -tweak changes as needed
> >
> > They are then going to have to repeat that process minimum 2-3 more times
> >
> > And with a rumourded middle of November release date, they have less than three months to do it in
> > I don’t want inifnite to suffer form the lack of content that H5 did I don’t want infinite to launch with no BtB (it was “free” dlc remember) and no maps
> >
> > This is their one chance to trn the halo franchise around I honestly think this is a make it or brake it game for the franchise and if they ^%#% up this launch I don’t see a way forward for the game
> >
> > I’d rather it be delayed then released half cooked
>
> I can assure you this game will not be delayed another year. They’re now focusing on crash logs, bugs, and feedback. Plus the flights were a two month old build. I still think it’s coming this year.

I know it was a two month old build…that two month old buiuld was an aplha, not even a beta
I’m not saying it will 100% be delayed, obviously I can’t know that, I just won’t be surprised if it is
Doesn’t the fact that we ar eprotentially less than 3 months out from when the game is mean tto launch and we STILL don’t have an offical relase date worry you?
It worries me
We’ve had no marketing lead up to the game either, it can be argued that no marketing is better than deceptive markteting (I’m looking at you H5) but its still a concern that less than 3 months out we have had little to no advertising for whats mean to be the biggest xbox release of the year

I dunno man…
my spidey senses are tingling

phil is just waiting until activision announces the release date for calladoody so just wait till then

Like November 17th, 2021?

> 2533274832130936;6:
> > 2535415525919240;5:
> > > 2533274832130936;4:
> > > I personally wouldn’t be surprised if the game was delayed again until Nov 2022
> > > Think about it
> > > They’ve only just finished the first flighting
> > > they now need to:
> > >
> > > -compile the data
> > > -analyse the data
> > > -figure out what changes need to be made
> > > -impliment those changes
> > > -internally test those changes
> > > -tweak changes as needed
> > >
> > > They are then going to have to repeat that process minimum 2-3 more times
> > >
> > > And with a rumourded middle of November release date, they have less than three months to do it in
> > > I don’t want inifnite to suffer form the lack of content that H5 did I don’t want infinite to launch with no BtB (it was “free” dlc remember) and no maps
> > >
> > > This is their one chance to trn the halo franchise around I honestly think this is a make it or brake it game for the franchise and if they ^%#% up this launch I don’t see a way forward for the game
> > >
> > > I’d rather it be delayed then released half cooked
> >
> > I can assure you this game will not be delayed another year. They’re now focusing on crash logs, bugs, and feedback. Plus the flights were a two month old build. I still think it’s coming this year.
>
> I know it was a two month old build…that two month old buiuld was an aplha, not even a beta
> I’m not saying it will 100% be delayed, obviously I can’t know that, I just won’t be surprised if it is
> Doesn’t the fact that we ar eprotentially less than 3 months out from when the game is mean tto launch and we STILL don’t have an offical relase date worry you?
> It worries me
> We’ve had no marketing lead up to the game either, it can be argued that no marketing is better than deceptive markteting (I’m looking at you H5) but its still a concern that less than 3 months out we have had little to no advertising for whats mean to be the biggest xbox release of the year
>
> I dunno man…
> my spidey senses are tingling

This is usually how it is with AAA games. They are probably ahead of schedule and hence being able to do more flights. This is normal.

> 2533274792737987;9:
> > 2533274832130936;6:
> > > 2535415525919240;5:
> > > > 2533274832130936;4:
> > > > I personally wouldn’t be surprised if the game was delayed again until Nov 2022
> > > > Think about it
> > > > They’ve only just finished the first flighting
> > > > they now need to:
> > > >
> > > > -compile the data
> > > > -analyse the data
> > > > -figure out what changes need to be made
> > > > -impliment those changes
> > > > -internally test those changes
> > > > -tweak changes as needed
> > > >
> > > > They are then going to have to repeat that process minimum 2-3 more times
> > > >
> > > > And with a rumourded middle of November release date, they have less than three months to do it in
> > > > I don’t want inifnite to suffer form the lack of content that H5 did I don’t want infinite to launch with no BtB (it was “free” dlc remember) and no maps
> > > >
> > > > This is their one chance to trn the halo franchise around I honestly think this is a make it or brake it game for the franchise and if they ^%#% up this launch I don’t see a way forward for the game
> > > >
> > > > I’d rather it be delayed then released half cooked
> > >
> > > I can assure you this game will not be delayed another year. They’re now focusing on crash logs, bugs, and feedback. Plus the flights were a two month old build. I still think it’s coming this year.
> >
> > I know it was a two month old build…that two month old buiuld was an aplha, not even a beta
> > I’m not saying it will 100% be delayed, obviously I can’t know that, I just won’t be surprised if it is
> > Doesn’t the fact that we ar eprotentially less than 3 months out from when the game is mean tto launch and we STILL don’t have an offical relase date worry you?
> > It worries me
> > We’ve had no marketing lead up to the game either, it can be argued that no marketing is better than deceptive markteting (I’m looking at you H5) but its still a concern that less than 3 months out we have had little to no advertising for whats mean to be the biggest xbox release of the year
> >
> > I dunno man…
> > my spidey senses are tingling
>
> This is usually how it is with AAA games. They are probably ahead of schedule and hence being able to do more flights. This is normal.

They can’t be ahead of schedule if the games been delayed a year already…
And if they were ahead of schedule they’d have a definitive release date

Like I keep saying, I’ll be happy to be wrong, but given the state H5 launched in I feel this is a legitimat concern

> 2533274832130936;10:
> > 2533274792737987;9:
> > > 2533274832130936;6:
> > > > 2535415525919240;5:
> > > > > 2533274832130936;4:
> > > > > I personally wouldn’t be surprised if the game was delayed again until Nov 2022
> > > > > Think about it
> > > > > They’ve only just finished the first flighting
> > > > > they now need to:
> > > > >
> > > > > -compile the data
> > > > > -analyse the data
> > > > > -figure out what changes need to be made
> > > > > -impliment those changes
> > > > > -internally test those changes
> > > > > -tweak changes as needed
> > > > >
> > > > > They are then going to have to repeat that process minimum 2-3 more times
> > > > >
> > > > > And with a rumourded middle of November release date, they have less than three months to do it in
> > > > > I don’t want inifnite to suffer form the lack of content that H5 did I don’t want infinite to launch with no BtB (it was “free” dlc remember) and no maps
> > > > >
> > > > > This is their one chance to trn the halo franchise around I honestly think this is a make it or brake it game for the franchise and if they ^%#% up this launch I don’t see a way forward for the game
> > > > >
> > > > > I’d rather it be delayed then released half cooked
> > > >
> > > > I can assure you this game will not be delayed another year. They’re now focusing on crash logs, bugs, and feedback. Plus the flights were a two month old build. I still think it’s coming this year.
> > >
> > > I know it was a two month old build…that two month old buiuld was an aplha, not even a beta
> > > I’m not saying it will 100% be delayed, obviously I can’t know that, I just won’t be surprised if it is
> > > Doesn’t the fact that we ar eprotentially less than 3 months out from when the game is mean tto launch and we STILL don’t have an offical relase date worry you?
> > > It worries me
> > > We’ve had no marketing lead up to the game either, it can be argued that no marketing is better than deceptive markteting (I’m looking at you H5) but its still a concern that less than 3 months out we have had little to no advertising for whats mean to be the biggest xbox release of the year
> > >
> > > I dunno man…
> > > my spidey senses are tingling
> >
> > This is usually how it is with AAA games. They are probably ahead of schedule and hence being able to do more flights. This is normal.
>
> They can’t be ahead of schedule if the games been delayed a year already…
> And if they were ahead of schedule they’d have a definitive release date
>
> Like I keep saying, I’ll be happy to be wrong, but given the state H5 launched in I feel this is a legitimat concern

I’m stating they are ahead of the schedule right now. They are without a doubt. I would argue that they already have more than Halo 5 does with what they shown alone.

> 2533274832130936;4:
> I personally wouldn’t be surprised if the game was delayed again until Nov 2022
> Think about it
> They’ve only just finished the first flighting
> they now need to:
>
> -compile the data
> -analyse the data
> -figure out what changes need to be made
> -impliment those changes
> -internally test those changes
> -tweak changes as needed
>
> They are then going to have to repeat that process minimum 2-3 more times
>
> And with a rumourded middle of November release date, they have less than three months to do it in
> I don’t want inifnite to suffer form the lack of content that H5 did I don’t want infinite to launch with no BtB (it was “free” dlc remember) and no maps
>
> This is their one chance to trn the halo franchise around I honestly think this is a make it or brake it game for the franchise and if they ^%#% up this launch I don’t see a way forward for the game
>
> I’d rather it be delayed then released half cooked

Nah I don’t think the testing process is going to be as repetitive as you think and/or as long. Of course we don’t know what the future holds for the release date but I would be utterly shocked if it does get delayed again with the feedback the game received.

Cheers.