when are we supposed to get new info?

I remember reading that a few sleeps left until we get some more info/screenshots.

Plus PAX is coming up…what’s the chance of them showing something over there?

When our benevolent dictators, 343, decide us lowly peasants are worthy of their information.

Well, 343 has been making some videos on their channel. But we’re pretty much know what we are expecting. So I don’t think we need anymore info. I’d much rather wait for the game than to hear info and see snapshots. It just brings down the excitement to be honest.

Just watch this one | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6UL63Zo-uo&context=C49a5c88ADvjVQa1PpcFNZ7s4pxvBK_paHvN-8aQC8x-kudfXSWD4=

i made a thread on this a while back and we will get info here and their unless they announce a specific reveal

i heard game informer is releasing info on the campaign this thursday

Thursday :slight_smile:

'This week’s Bulletin will be published on Thursday instead of Wednesday. Yes, there’s a reason. And this time, it’s not because I forgot to look at my calendar, either!

Warning: Late news is small. I mean small news is late. I mean… well, both statements are accurate, so I’ll just leave it at that.’

BS Angel.

> Well, 343 has been making some videos on their channel. But we’re pretty much know what we are expecting. So I don’t think we need anymore info. I’d much rather wait for the game than to hear info and see snapshots. It just brings down the excitement to be honest.
>
> Just watch this one | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6UL63Zo-uo&context=C49a5c88ADvjVQa1PpcFNZ7s4pxvBK_paHvN-8aQC8x-kudfXSWD4=

You kidding me? We don’t know -Yoink-. Knowing more only brings down the excitement when what you see isn’t something good.

> When our benevolent dictators, 343, decide us lowly peasants are worthy of their information.

343 does not dictate when information is released, that’s all MS.

> 343 does not dictate when information is released, that’s all MS.

Sure doesn’t stop them from bragging about the stuff they can’t show us. Either way they are just as bas as MS.

i feel stupid for asking but bas? what does that mean?
EDIT: oops i am stupid you meant bad my mistake

> > 343 does not dictate when information is released, that’s all MS.
>
> Sure doesn’t stop them from bragging about the stuff they can’t show us. Either way they are just as bas as MS.

i dont think there bragging just to be jerks i think they just want to increase the hype