When are we getting old settings back in HCS???

Ok I haven’t been playing Halo 5 in a while just because of those new Oddball settings in HCS. After reading much feedback from everyone it seems that NOBODY wants your new BR and Magnum settings. The BR is inconsistent and feels more like luck than skill and the new magnum just sucks to the point where you have to ask: why is it even there in the first place…The game was better with magnum starts and that’s how the game was made to be played so why are you trying to change it so late in the game? You all probably know by now that your games population is at its all time low because of these new changes. If I wanted BR starts I would go play Halo 3 or BTB. So 343 Change everything back ASAP before you lose your community! Say your sorry! Oh and give us an Objective playlist in Ranked too cause we been waiting on that since you know well a YEAR AGO!!! OH yea and…

FORGET ABOUT ANYTHING RELATED TO IMPLEMENTING BR STARTS OR CHANGING THE BR OR CHANGING ANYTHING WEAPON RELATED…JUST FORGET THE PAST MONTH OF HALO AND MAKE HALO GREAT AGAIN!

Details about the HCS playlist were posted by Dr. Menke in the Oddball feedback thread in the HCS forums. HCS will merge into Team Arena soon. Have a read over his posts for full details