When Are we getting a Custom Colors in Forge mod?

(Sorry if title is in caps, first time poster!)

In Halo 3, Custom colors in Forge Mode made Machinima so much easier to do, but now we have to use forced colors, which confuses me considering I remember them saying they removed forced colors before release.

Is is possible to get a 343-made mod for it? I’d really prefer it!

I don’t recall there ever having been custom colors in Halo 3’s Forge. IIRC it was considered a Team mode, so like Reach, you could only use the normal team colors (Forced Color: UNCHANGED) or the Forced Color options.

Forge isn’t a gametype, so it can’t be extended post-release without a Title Update. I don’t think a second TU is planned. So unfortunately, there’s no way to get FFA-style armor colors in Forge.

There is a way, but I don’t know how. In the ‘Red vs. Blue: Season 10’ commentary, Monty Oum brought up that in one episode (episode 18, which takes place in Halo 3) that the grid in Sandbox can only be activated in a forge map and the scene has the characters in Custom Colors. Burnie (or Miles) says, “The secrets out…” continued “… yeah there is a gametype in Forge that allows us to… → not exacts words from here —> use custom colors.” So yeah there is a way, but I haven’t found out how.

> There is a way, but I don’t know how. In the ‘Red vs. Blue: Season 10’ commentary, Monty Oum brought up that in one episode (episode 18, which takes place in Halo 3) that the grid in Sandbox can only be activated in a forge map and the scene has the characters in Custom Colors. Burnie (or Miles) says, “The secrets out…” continued “… yeah there is a gametype in Forge that allows us to… → not exacts words from here —> use custom colors.” So yeah there is a way, but I haven’t found out how.

Don’t bump necroposts, check dates before posting plz.