When are they reseting the rank for Jan season?

Any new on the length of the season?

The ranks reset on Jan 29.
Probably one month.

Not a clue, its a joke anyway. When I played my placement matches I had a great streak of luck, won all 10 with decent stats and got placed in Gold 6. I wonder how badly I’d have to suck to get placed in Bronze.

maybe after the infinitys armory update

> Arena: The (6 week) Jan 2016 Season ends in ~2 weeks. As we near the end, plz send us thoughts on length. Too short? Too long? Just right? @Brav

> 2533274884387290;3:
> Not a clue, its a joke anyway. When I played my placement matches I had a great streak of luck, won all 10 with decent stats and got placed in Gold 6. I wonder how badly I’d have to suck to get placed in Bronze.

I got bronze 1 “preseason”. I remember thinking how bad do they think I am? Then I got platinum in BTB (it was ranked then). The ranking system is moody.

> 2535468812026872;6:
> > 2533274884387290;3:
> > Not a clue, its a joke anyway. When I played my placement matches I had a great streak of luck, won all 10 with decent stats and got placed in Gold 6. I wonder how badly I’d have to suck to get placed in Bronze.
>
>
> I got bronze 1 “preseason”. I remember thinking how bad do they think I am? Then I got platinum in BTB (it was ranked then). The ranking system is moody.

Its just screwed yeah, and then I check the occasional profile and see someone with a highest placement in onyx and they have a par KD ration, while I’m at highest Platinum and have a 1.5 average.

i think they said at the end of january.

I’m pretty sure they said the 27th of January in the last update.

I thought it was the 31st honestly, but i cant remember where i saw that.