When are they going to fix Overgrowth.

They should fix overgrowth soon… Or I’ll continue to keep on getting out of the map. Thanks

There is nothing wrong with it… toughen up and play it.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> There is nothing wrong with it… toughen up and play it.

Well when they release doubles… My buddy and I will continue to keep on getting out of the map… YouTube it (:

> 2533274816788253;2:
> There is nothing wrong with it… toughen up and play it.

Lol He meant it’s literally broken, as in he can break the map boundaries. not that it doesn’t play well.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> There is nothing wrong with it… toughen up and play it.

There is plenty wrong with Overgrowth.

You know this community is messed up when a fantastic map like overgrowth is considered broken. If that map is broken, every map is broken. Might as well just sell the game, or retire from online play altogether.

> 2533274873910058;6:
> You know this community is messed up when a fantastic map like overgrowth is considered broken. If that map is broken, every map is broken. Might as well just sell the game, or retire from online play altogether.

I can get out of the map… Litterally I can walk outside this map. I will 1v1 get the first kill. Then jump out of the map… Goodluck finding me. As there are several places where you can get out of the map.

> 2533274815938300;4:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > There is nothing wrong with it… toughen up and play it.
>
>
> Lol He meant it’s literally broken, as in he can break the map boundaries. not that it doesn’t play well.

Glad someone understands lol.

> 2533274870180652;8:
> > 2533274815938300;4:
> > > 2533274816788253;2:
> > > There is nothing wrong with it… toughen up and play it.
> >
> >
> > Lol He meant it’s literally broken, as in he can break the map boundaries. not that it doesn’t play well.
>
>
> Glad someone understands lol.

Just because you can do it doesn’t mean you should.

> 2533274816788253;9:
> > 2533274870180652;8:
> > > 2533274815938300;4:
> > > > 2533274816788253;2:
> > > > There is nothing wrong with it… toughen up and play it.
> > >
> > >
> > > Lol He meant it’s literally broken, as in he can break the map boundaries. not that it doesn’t play well.
> >
> >
> > Glad someone understands lol.
>
>
> Just because you can do it doesn’t mean you should.

Just because I refuse to do it doesn’t mean others won’t.

It’s broken, and aside from that it’s also ‘broken’.

> 2533274816788253;9:
> > 2533274870180652;8:
> > > 2533274815938300;4:
> > > > 2533274816788253;2:
> > > > There is nothing wrong with it… toughen up and play it.
> > >
> > >
> > > Lol He meant it’s literally broken, as in he can break the map boundaries. not that it doesn’t play well.
> >
> >
> > Glad someone understands lol.
>
>
> Just because you can do it doesn’t mean you should.

Honestly… I’m addicted to getting out the map and frusterating other people so they report me and start understanding that the map is litterally broken. I am helping the community actually by getting out of the map.