When are Pre-order/Exclusives DLC hitting XBL

This topic may of already been talked about but when could we see DLC/Exclusives Armor/skins hit XBLA as free DLC? Just saying, more DLC the better. I’m getting tried of spending dollars on ebay Halo 4 codes. Just saying not trying to be rude or anything :3

Following Armors:

C.I.O. WEB – Pre-order bonus from Amazon.
Gungnir PULS – Pre-order bonus from the Microsoft Store.
Hazop FRST – Pre-order bonus from GameStop.
Oceanic CRCT – Pre-order bonus from Walmart.
Venator RPTR - Pre-order bonus from Best Buy.
Locus - Mighty Apr or King of the Hill Halo 4 app.
Deadeye - Best Buy.

I would like all of these to be on a Free DLC pack or $5 or $10 dollars for the pack

Edited

Update

Didact action figure will be in a Deluxe pack, with exclusive codes for players.

Probably an Armor set or an Emblem or maybe a theme or avatar prop…who knows more info will be release zoo and release of series 2 will be in September of 2013. :slight_smile:

What does the word exclusives mean?

Once you know that, you should have the answer to your question.

> What does the word exclusives mean?
>
> Once you know that, you should have the answer to your question.

But can us (Late players get some Pre-order skins too?) Sad kitten face

Unfortunately, any of the good pre-order amor, such as the FOTUS, Locus, etc, will not be available on DLC. You have to go on ebay and but it.

EDIT: I bought all the pre-order armor for cheap :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not even like most of the armor is locked away, just skins.

> It’s not even like most of the armor is locked away, just skins.

My favorite non pre-order armor is the Vanguard. Come to think of it, the Vanguard should have been a pre-order.

> Unfortunately, any of the good pre-order amor, such as the FOTUS, Locus, etc, will not be available on DLC. You have to go on ebay and but it.
>
> EDIT: I bought all the pre-order armor for cheap :stuck_out_tongue:

How cheap? 10 dollar cheap or 100 dollar cheap? lol

> > What does the word exclusives mean?
> >
> > Once you know that, you should have the answer to your question.
>
> But can us (Late players get some Pre-order skins too?) Sad kitten face

Nope, they were pre-order bonuses for a reason.

> > It’s not even like most of the armor is locked away, just skins.
>
> My favorite non pre-order armor is the Vanguard. Come to think of it, the Vanguard should have been a pre-order.

What commendation please?

OP, all we know is that the pre-orders will be released sometime in the future, but 343 hasn’t said the date, which i believe wont be for a while. However, this is the deal:

Will Be Available
C.I.O. WEB – Pre-order bonus from Amazon.
Gungnir PULS – Pre-order bonus from the Microsoft Store.
Hazop FRST – Pre-order bonus from GameStop.
Oceanic CRCT – Pre-order bonus from Walmart.
Raider – Unlocked in Halo: Waypoint by entering coded passwords
Scanner – Unlocked by purchasing and redeeming a War Games Map Pass, or by purchasing the Halo 4 Limited Edition
Strider – Unlocked by purchasing and redeeming a War Games Map Pass or purchasing the Halo 4 Limited Edition Console
Venator RPTR - Pre-order bonus from Best Buy.
Locus - Mighty Apr or King of the Hill Halo 4 app.
Deadeye - Best Buy.

Will Not Be Available
Fotus – Included with the Limited Edition Console Bundle.
Recruit PRME – Unlocked with the purchase of the Collectors Edition of Halo 4

> OP, all we know is that the pre-orders will be released sometime in the future,

Where was this said?

> > > What does the word exclusives mean?
> > >
> > > Once you know that, you should have the answer to your question.
> >
> > But can us (Late players get some Pre-order skins too?) Sad kitten face
>
> Nope, they were pre-order bonuses for a reason.

TIME OUT…pre-orders will Now be no longer available?

Get over it. All the stuff is cosmetic, and you can only have one armor skin on at a time anyways. Pre-order exclusives are just a way for retailers to guarantee your purchase from them. They’re going to do the exact same thing with Halo 5, so if you really need armor skins for whatever reason be sure to pre-order next time.

> > OP, all we know is that the pre-orders will be released sometime in the future,
>
> Where was this said?

I’ve heard it on several pasts threads. It was pretty bad, if you ask me, lol. But if 343 decided to drop the idea on releasing the Pre-Orders, thats a shame.

@OP
If Moa is right, then my friend, all i can do is provide you with this:

Giveaway Topic__Free Stuff

…and pray that you nab the pre-order skins. I’m down to 3 right now. I’m headhunting for Venator RAPTOR, Deadeye, and Locust.

> > > What does the word exclusives mean?
> > >
> > > Once you know that, you should have the answer to your question.
> >
> > But can us (Late players get some Pre-order skins too?) Sad kitten face
>
> Nope, they were pre-order bonuses for a reason.

But…but…

> Completionists worrying about the fact that exclusives mean certain items may never be available to them have been noted, and we’re definitely considering ways to make the entire gamut of items available at some point in the (relatively distant, since we obviously wish to give our retail partners plenty of room) future.

Addendum:

> Halo 4 could introduce micro-transactions, it has been revealed.

They said they are thinking about it, they never said they were going to do it.

343 also confirmed no micro-transactions for halo 4.

> They said they are thinking about it, they never said they were going to do it.
>
> 343 also confirmed no micro-transactions for halo 4.

They better, I got a Spartan that needs a change of Armor :stuck_out_tongue:

> OP, all we know is that the pre-orders will be released sometime in the future, but 343 hasn’t said the date, which i believe wont be for a while. However, this is the deal:
>
> Will Be Available
> C.I.O. WEB – Pre-order bonus from Amazon (C.I.O. Web Armor on ebay)
> Fotus – Included with the Limited Edition Console Bundle (Fotus Armor on ebay)
> Gungnir PULS – Pre-order bonus from the Microsoft Store (Gungnir PULS Armor on ebay)
> Hazop FRST – Pre-order bonus from GameStop (Hazop FRST Armor on ebay)
> Oceanic CRCT – Pre-order bonus from Walmart (Oceanic CRCT Armor on ebay)
> Raider – Unlocked in Halo: Waypoint by entering coded passwords
> Recruit PRME – Unlocked with the purchase of the Collectors Edition of Halo 4
> Scanner – Unlocked by purchasing and redeeming a War Games Map Pass, or by purchasing the Halo 4 Limited Edition Console
> Strider – Unlocked by purchasing and redeeming a War Games Map Pass or purchasing the Halo 4 Limited Edition Console
> Venator RPTR - Pre-order bonus from Best Buy (Venator RPTR Armor on ebay)
> Oceanic CRCT – Pre-order bonus from Walmart.
> Raider – Unlocked in Halo: Waypoint by entering coded passwords
> Scanner – Unlocked by purchasing and redeeming a War Games Map Pass, or by purchasing the Halo 4 Limited Edition
> Strider – Unlocked by purchasing and redeeming a War Games Map Pass or purchasing the Halo 4 Limited Edition Console
> Venator RPTR - Pre-order bonus from Best Buy.
> Locus - Mighty Apr or King of the Hill Halo 4 app.
> Deadeye - Best Buy.
>
> Will Not Be Available
> Fotus – Included with the Limited Edition Console Bundle.
> Recruit PRME – Unlocked with the purchase of the Collectors Edition of Halo 4

I can live without Fotus, but the others from the top I would be happy if they did add those to XBLA :slight_smile:

(I already have Oceanic CRCT, got it from Ebay for only $9 bucks free shipping :slight_smile: best deal for pre-order armor right now and a good looking one too! :3)

> > OP, all we know is that the pre-orders will be released sometime in the future, but 343 hasn’t said the date, which i believe wont be for a while. However, this is the deal:
> >
> > Will Be Available
> > C.I.O. WEB – Pre-order bonus from Amazon (C.I.O. Web Armor on ebay)
> > Fotus – Included with the Limited Edition Console Bundle (Fotus Armor on ebay)
> > Gungnir PULS – Pre-order bonus from the Microsoft Store (Gungnir PULS Armor on ebay)
> > Hazop FRST – Pre-order bonus from GameStop (Hazop FRST Armor on ebay)
> > Oceanic CRCT – Pre-order bonus from Walmart (Oceanic CRCT Armor on ebay)
> > Raider – Unlocked in Halo: Waypoint by entering coded passwords
> > Recruit PRME – Unlocked with the purchase of the Collectors Edition of Halo 4
> > Scanner – Unlocked by purchasing and redeeming a War Games Map Pass, or by purchasing the Halo 4 Limited Edition Console
> > Strider – Unlocked by purchasing and redeeming a War Games Map Pass or purchasing the Halo 4 Limited Edition Console
> > Venator RPTR - Pre-order bonus from Best Buy (Venator RPTR Armor on ebay)
> > Oceanic CRCT – Pre-order bonus from Walmart.
> > Raider – Unlocked in Halo: Waypoint by entering coded passwords
> > Scanner – Unlocked by purchasing and redeeming a War Games Map Pass, or by purchasing the Halo 4 Limited Edition
> > Strider – Unlocked by purchasing and redeeming a War Games Map Pass or purchasing the Halo 4 Limited Edition Console
> > Venator RPTR - Pre-order bonus from Best Buy.
> > Locus - Mighty Apr or King of the Hill Halo 4 app.
> > Deadeye - Best Buy.
> >
> > Will Not Be Available
> > Fotus – Included with the Limited Edition Console Bundle.
> > Recruit PRME – Unlocked with the purchase of the Collectors Edition of Halo 4
>
> I can live without Fotus, but the others from the top I would be happy if they did add those to XBLA :slight_smile:
>
> (I already have Oceanic CRCT, got it from Ebay for only $9 bucks free shipping :slight_smile: best deal for pre-order armor right now and a good looking one too! :3)

Well, you can try the link, leading to a thread of Free Giveaways or you can spend a good $60 to $150 for the Fotus. I actually bought the Fotus for $80 since it wasn’t available but i learned my lesson by doing that…DON’T DO IT AGAIN!!!

> > > It’s not even like most of the armor is locked away, just skins.
> >
> > My favorite non pre-order armor is the Vanguard. Come to think of it, the Vanguard should have been a pre-order.
>
> What commendation please?

Forunner Destroyer. Good luck…