when 360 servers go down will waypoint go too?

As much as we hate to see it the 360 servers die in December, but I haven’t seen anything said on whether waypoint will still be up? I’d like to know if I can still get the exclusive helmets off there or increase my milestone after December.

> 2535425872398737;1:
> As much as we hate to see it the 360 servers die in December, but I haven’t seen anything said on whether waypoint will still be up? I’d like to know if I can still get the exclusive helmets off there or increase my milestone after December.

I haven’t seen anything concrete regarding this. But I would assume if the servers are shut down, there would be nothing for your stats to talk to… I would recommend getting things done as soon as you can so you don’t run into this… I luckily got most of mine done already… and it seems the waypoint app on 360 is pretty much toast already. I haven’t been able to get into that in months (but I don’t check regularly)… it’d be nice if they transferred those stats to something similar when the new waypoint comes out… but time will tell…