When 343 posts in a topic..

Can we have a way to jump to what they said? Sometimes is difficult to have to turn through 20+ pages to see what they had to say. Thanks !

> Can we have a way to jump to what they said? Sometimes is difficult to have to turn through 20+ pages to see what they had to say. Thanks !

There is!

When a 343i employee posts, you should see this icon in the forum index, if you click it, it should take you directly to the first reply from a 343i employee.

Thank you :slight_smile:

> > Can we have a way to jump to what they said? Sometimes is difficult to have to turn through 20+ pages to see what they had to say. Thanks !
>
> There is!
>
> When a 343i employee posts, you should see this icon in the forum index, if you click it, it should take you directly to the first reply from a 343i employee.

doesn’t work for me

> > > Can we have a way to jump to what they said? Sometimes is difficult to have to turn through 20+ pages to see what they had to say. Thanks !
> >
> > There is!
> >
> > When a 343i employee posts, you should see this icon in the forum index, if you click it, it should take you directly to the first reply from a 343i employee.
>
> doesn’t work for me

You know the drill!

Halo Waypoint Bugs

> > > Can we have a way to jump to what they said? Sometimes is difficult to have to turn through 20+ pages to see what they had to say. Thanks !
> >
> > There is!
> >
> > When a 343i employee posts, you should see this icon in the forum index, if you click it, it should take you directly to the first reply from a 343i employee.
>
> doesn’t work for me

What happens when you click that button?

> > > > Can we have a way to jump to what they said? Sometimes is difficult to have to turn through 20+ pages to see what they had to say. Thanks !
> > >
> > > There is!
> > >
> > > When a 343i employee posts, you should see this icon in the forum index, if you click it, it should take you directly to the first reply from a 343i employee.
> >
> > doesn’t work for me
>
> What happens when you click that button?

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst127421_Custom-Games-Are-STILL-Unacceptable--343.aspx?find=firstadminreply#post2387124

That’s the URL I get when trying to click the 343i icon in the forum index, however, it simply links me to the first post of the topic.

For some topics, the feature works, for others, it doesn’t.

> For some topics, the feature works, for others, it doesn’t.

Ditto, this is why I asked :frowning:

> > > > Can we have a way to jump to what they said? Sometimes is difficult to have to turn through 20+ pages to see what they had to say. Thanks !
> > >
> > > There is!
> > >
> > > When a 343i employee posts, you should see this icon in the forum index, if you click it, it should take you directly to the first reply from a 343i employee.
> >
> > doesn’t work for me
>
> What happens when you click that button?

just takes me to the first post of the thread. like clicking on the Topic would.

Alright, thank you all very much for the information. We will investigate.

> Alright, thank you all very much for the information. We will investigate.

Thanks !