Wheelman tips

any tips on how to get some wheelman medals?

i’m not looking for driving/piloting suggestions, i’m looking for ways to cope with all the teribad gunners playing BTB

honestly, in my time as a driver, i have had only 3 DECENT gunners, they rest
phht, they couldn’t hit a dead moa with a sign above it saying “PLEASE SHOOT HERE” while the warthog is a Gauss hog that Isn’t moving

any tips?

In a falcon, I always rotate it so that the gunners face towards the target. Amazingly, some people still don’t do this…

Maybe you can try staying close to some of your pedestrian teammates as you are driving. Theoretically, the foot soldiers will take down the enemies’ shields, allowing your gunner to (basically) leech the kills more easily.

> In a falcon, I always rotate it so that the gunners face towards the target. Amazingly, some people still don’t do this…

don’t worry, I already do this

yeah, i hate the morons that think that the gunner can see 360 degrees, it drives me crazy when i can’t gun at my target because i can’t see them

the falcon is one of my 3 favorite Reach vehicles

I usually play either a) in a party, so I know the person who’s gunning for me, or b) by myself, but with a microphone plugged in.

Try calling out the locations of people when you’re playing by yourself and driving others. People don’t usually bother to mute other players, unless those other players are really noisy and/or annoying.

I usually play in a team so this isn’t a problem, but as was said before me for Btb gunners you usually have to steal kills from teammates due to gunners poor aim, Also I’ve noticed if you use the horn typically your gunner will look forward, so drive toward target and honk a ton it might help.