Wheelman not count as ASSIST?!

I was playing Warzone and noticed that Wheelman medals are not counting as assist!!!

I think this is not fair for the driver and believe this should be addressed PRIOR to releasing BTB in Arena…

> 2533274922366257;1:
> I was playing Warzone and noticed that Wheelman medals are not counting as assist!!!
>
> I think this is not fair for the driver and believe this should be addressed PRIOR to releasing BTB in Arena…

after using my REQs to get an ally the almighty ONI GAUSS… I stack some wheelman medals. I wonder how much they are worth…

It is very unfortunate to not have Wheelman count as an Assist. I regularly drive while my friend guns, and it’s disappointing when the leader board shows him having 20/2 while I’m maybe 1/2 if I happen to run someone over. This needs to be fixed.

I’ve created 2 posts on this. It’s also one of the most highly requested fixed on the H5 bug list on reddit.

Please fix this. It doesn’t make sense. I hope this wasn’t by design.

> 2533274798784365;5:
> Please fix this. It doesn’t make sense. I hope this wasn’t by design.

Originally, because of the gambit boosts that you can try to complete during a match (req or xp boost). If someone was driving the entire match with someone as a gunner. They could complete this very easily. We already know the outcome is bad. Hence why we’re on this debate page. My suggestion for those trying to get assists is whenever you see anyone. Shoot them . Generally somebody else will kill them if you only shoot them once or twice. If you’re going for wheelman. Just drive. But yes. I agree it should be fixed. 343 took Halo’s multiplayer to where it needed to be. Issue is is that they also are messing up quite a bit on the side. Campaign has many flaws, multiplayer has bugs and glitches beyond design, shut downs and ingame req glitches happen often. Let’s just hope it’ll be fixed soon.

I bring the Oni-Wort onto the field, and immediately go to my Best team Gunner, he annihilates while I get him into positon to do just that, It’s way more complicated than gunning it along a straight line. There is more for the driver to accomplish, and an assist is a must.

We need 343i to address this issue! Drivers need assists!!

> 2533274922366257;1:
> I was playing Warzone and noticed that Wheelman medals are not counting as assist!!!
>
> I think this is not fair for the driver and believe this should be addressed PRIOR to releasing BTB in Arena…

They should be changed to count as an assist. And Hi L0SE!